Chapter 4: First Day Part 2

Hey y'all! Been a while! Two new things: 1, I'm gonna be spacing one shots in this book here and there when I feel like it. They will take place outside of the storyline, and be whatever ship I feel like writing about.

Two: I'm adding two new characters, Ssundee and Kehaan! Yay! (Yay for Kehaan especially :)

Third... oh wait. I only had two things. Let's just get on to the chapter.

Y/N POV

Jess and I walked into the room, where lots of people (mostly girls, but there was a few boys) were milling around, waiting for class to start. I caught sight of the girl with the blonde hair again, the one who had been staring at me yesterday. She was still giving me the same unfriendly look, but before I could do anything about it, I heard a voice come from the front of the room.

"Alright everyone, could you all please take your seats?" The voice came from a woman at the front, with long brown hair and a blue shirt. Jess and I took two seats towards the front, when a voice came from behind us:

"Um, excuse me-"

I turned around to see a girl with long pink hair. She cleared her throat nervously before continuing. "Are you C/N?"

I nodded. "Yes! You're LDShadowLady, right?"

"Call me Lizzie." I nodded and she took the empty seat next to me. "Wow, it's an honor to finally meet you. I love your videos!"

I laughed. "Thank you! Same to you!"

The teacher cleared her throat again and we all looked at her expectantly. "Hi everyone! My name is Malinda Kathleen Reese, and my channel is called Twisted Translations! How many of you have seen it before?"

Almost everyone raised their hands. Malinda was a LEGEND.

Malinda laughed happily. "Awesome! Well, I'm going to be your music teacher for the semester!"

That day, Malinda called us up one by one to test our singing skills. Everyone was a pretty skilled singer, except for one boy. That's because, I never actually heard him sing or speak. He wore a black mask, and when Malinda asked him to take it off to sing, he freaked out. Eventually Malinda took him into a storage closet so no one could see him without it. (hmmmmmm i wonder who that is? :D soul sand=life)

Soon, the bell rang for the end of class. Jess and Lizzie and I walked out, conversing happily with each other. I waved goodbye to them as we split up for different classes. Jess and Lizzie had a Draw My Life class; I had Gaming.

I smiled happily as I entered the Gaming classroom. There were already lots of people milling around, choosing their computers. I didn't recognize anyone in this class. The smile dropped off my face as my anxiety began to set in.

I nervously walked to the back of the room and chose a seat. Just as I was setting my stuff down, I heard someone say: "Is this seat taken?"

I turned to see a man with a blue shirt and a ponytail gesturing to the computer next to mine. I smiled. "No, it's not."

He nodded and sat down. "You're C/N, right?"

I nodded. He smiled. "I'm a fan of your channel."

"Thank you! I'm a fan of yours as well." Now that I had been talking to him for a minute, I recognized the man as Ian, or Ssundee.

Ian smiled and was about to say something, when a loud "Top of the mornin' to ya, laddies!" burst from the front of the room. (yes i went there lmao)

A man with bright green hair stood at the front of the room. "My name is Sean, but you may call me Professor Septiceye!"

I stifled a laugh at his bravado and tried to focus on what he was saying.

"Here you will learn the greatest secrets and successes of becoming the best gaming Youtuber EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" He screamed the last word to the assembled crowd- who were, in fact, already some of the greatest gaming youtubers.

Ian laughed. "This guy's a riot," he whispered.

"Yeah, no kidding."

We spent the rest of the hour studying the basics of a YT channel, which I already of course knew by heart. When the bell rang for the end of class, I said goodbye to Ssundee and ran off to meet Pat at Cooking.

yeah so if you couldnt tell the boy with the black mask in the music class was kehaan lmao should I add more yters to this? comment please f you have any ideas! love you all! <3