37

A/N So this chapter makes sense to me but let me know if it doesn't make sense to you. I just get this feeling that it doesn't make sense lol
-
It was an early Sunday morning and Jungkook was getting dressed. His father woke him up earlier and told him to get ready.

To be honest, Jungkook didn't really want to go. He walked over to his father's study and knocked on the door.

"Ready dad?" The man nodded before grabbing his briefcase with all the papers needed. They got into the car and Jungkook told him to get a coffee.

"Dad. You look like the living dead. At least get a coffee. You need an extra boost of energy. As a matter of fact, I'll buy it for you." Jungkook says. The man reluctantly nods as he gets a black coffee with one sugar cube.

Jungkook on the other hand, got the sweetest coffee they had.

It was silent the whole way to the court.

That'd be the first time Jungkook would see the woman and her daughter in almost a week. The two had decided on separate living arrangements until today.

Jungkook tried to cheer his dad up a bit even though he knew it was no use. The man was a sad zombie. They walked into the court room, more like the meeting room.

Mr Jeon took out the necessary papers and his pen in case he needed to sign stuff.

They waited for just a moment longer before the other two were escorted in. Mishima avoided eye contact with them as she and Lisa took a seat. They handed her a pen in case she needed to sign anything other.

It was boring really, in Jungkooks opinion. They asked the important questions, like the value of property or work questions.

Lisa was shooting daggers at him on the other end. It was making Jungkook uncomfortable. He wished this would hurry up. The questioning came to an end before moving on to more questions, these about the marriage itself.

Jungkook stared at the clock. They were supposed to be here for at least three hours. This was the shortest part. Mr Jeon had already went through the long other half of the process.

Mr Jeon had to sign papers stating that he initiated the divorce and Mishima had to sign papers stating she recognized this agreement.

"Well then it's settled. You two are legally separated, and Mr Jeon since the marriage did not last over seven years, you were asked to recognize Spousal Support. It's been decided that you must pay Ms Akiyama 32,500 a month. That'll be all." The man says.

Jungkooks dad signs the papers signaling the end of this 3 and a half hour process. Mr Jeon slows his pace as they leave. Upon closing the door, Mishima and he turned to each other.

"I still wish you the best in life. Maybe you'll find someone who is the right one for you Mishima." She nods.

"And you take care Junsae." She says. The taxi blows it's horn. Mishima picks up her spirit before smiling.

"Goodbye guys. Maybe we'll meet again or maybe not. Hope you have the best in life. Come Lisa." Lisa shoots us one last hard look before following her mother.

That would be the last time we'd ever see them in a long time. Mr Jeon walked silently to the car with Jungkook trailing behind.

"Don't worry dad. It's going to be alright."
-
"You're the happiest you've ever been huh?" Mama Kim says to the boy.

"Yes! I'm so happy. Namjoon is really nice to me and has been the greatest." Jin says scrolling through his phone.

"Have you thought about dating again?" Jin shook his head immediately.

"No way. Not for a long time." Jin said. His mom looked at him.

"Let's say you were going to date someone. Would it be Namjoon possibly?" She asked.

"Mom! I said no dating for a while." She scowled. Jin looked up from his phone to see his mom staring at him. She huffed at him but smiled behind him.

"Hi Wu!" She kissed her husband.

"Hey dad." Seokjin greeted. He gave them a wave in return. He kissed his wife and ruffled his son's hair.

Seokjin glared at his dad but then laughed. He took his time to go up to the room and get himself situated.

"Mom. I love you." Jin says. She smiles warmly at her son.

"I love you too my baby!" She grabs his head and pulls him to her lips so she can give him kiss after kiss until he whines. It only took three before he started whining. Mama Kim laughed at him.

"I'm glad to have you back." She says.

"Yea. I am too mom."

"Oh the cookies are ready!" Jin perked up wanting to eat the delicious goodies. Everything was nice. Everything was good.
-
Jimin has been sitting in his room all morning. He let his missed calls and unread text build up. No doubt from Yoongi.

It was two in the afternoon meaning Jimin was supposed to leave two hours ago for their date today. Jimin was too busy thinking and didn't want to be bothered at all.

"Jimin? You missed breakfast." MiJeong said as she opened his door.

"Oh I'm not hungry." He says.

"Also Yoongi came over just a few minutes ago. I told him you weren't feeling well." She said.

"Ok." She nodded as she closed his door. He wanted to think for a little bit.

Were people really saying that about his mother? It's all his fault for the mean words. If he wasn't being selfish then people wouldn't call her those harsh things that Daesung had told him.

His mother means the world to him. If no one else was going to be with him at the end of the day, he knew his mother would be. His mom deserved to be happy.

Maybe, just maybe, Jimin can call it off with Yoongi and they can pretend nothing happened between them. Maybe that would stop all the harsh words being said to his mom. She can be happy.

Sure, Jimin was going to be a little sad but he would get over it right? That's just how dating works. They can go back to being friends and pretend that nothing else happened between them.

That way, when he gets over it he would be happy again and his mother would be happy as well and everyone would be happy.

Jimin smiled sadly to himself. This was bound to happen anyway. Jimin knew deep down that everyone was judging him and his mother. This would be best for everyone.