41 1/2

A/N Time skips lol. Let me know if things seem a bit rushed.
-
2 DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING🙃
-
When he saw Yoongi just yesterday all the thoughts came back. No matter how hard he tried to bury the dating memories, and bring back the friend memories but he just couldn't.

He wiped his eyes not wanting to cry anymore. He went downstairs to join his mom even though he's been sulking all day. Mrs Park took notice to her son.

She's noticed his sad mood lately and even asked him about it. He's only given her one worded answers which mostly just stated Yoongi. Did they break up? That was her suspicion but she wouldn't just ask him that or else he'll get more sad if that was the case.

Instead she'll just be there if he needed her.

"Mom what are we doing about tomorrow?" He asked.

"We're going to the hotel tomorrow. That way we can be closer to the venue instead of having to take that long drive and waking up early and all that stuff. Do you have your clothes packed?" She asked. He nodded.

"Did you fold your suit?"

"No.." She gave him a look.

"Jimin! I told you not to. Now you'll have to go and get it pressed again today." Jimin groaned but complied because it was his fault.

"Alright I'll get it pressed again." He said drinking a bottle of water.

"You should go now. We'll pick it up tomorrow on the way to the hotel." Jimin nodded slipping on his shoes and grabbing his folder outfit.

"Jimin! Where are you going? I was just on my way to your house." Hoseok says. Jimin holds up the suit.

"I have to get this pressed again." He says. Hoseok frowns at his friend. He usually radiated happiness every single day of his life but today was the same as it's been for a few weeks. He was sad and gloomy.

Hoseok picked his words carefully and tried cracking a few jokes to lighten his mood but nothing worked. His face was still set in a small pout as he let his mind wander to the older.
-
"Taehyungie! I missed you." Jungkook says hugging him tightly. Taehyung ruffles his hair.

"I was only gone for a few hours. I even talked you for three hours yesterday." Jungkook pouts.

"So what? I have to be with you physically." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods as he laughs at the bunny boy. Jungkook grabs his things as he tells his dad bye.

"If you need anything call alright old man." Mr Jeon laughs and nods.

"So what color should I go for?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung looks through all the assortment of colors before landing on a dull pastel pink suit.

"This one. It has to be this one." Taehyung says putting it up against the younger. Jungkook looks it over. It was actually a really pretty color. Taehyung had good taste.

"Plus it'll go well with the theme." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods as he asks to get it fitted.

"So do you have one too?" Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook picked up another suit he was eyeing. It happened to go well with the one he got but it was different.

"Maybe we could match a little bit." Taehyung looks the suit over and nods. Jungkook beams at him as Taehyung gets it fitted for his size and pressed.

The two leave after a few hours with their suits in hand.

"I hope I don't mess it up. Suits are expensive these days." Jungkook says with a laugh. Taehyung doesn't think and laces his hand with Jungkooks to which the younger didn't mind at all.
-
Mama Kim had called and said she wanted to come over for dinner. Jin had just finished cooking a lasagna. It was his favorite meal ever. He took it out and set it on the table.

Even though his mom wasn't going to be here for another hour or two. He just didn't feel like doing it later. Jin put his apron away and cleaned the kitchen up a little bit.

He also cleaned the living room knowing his mom would fuss with him if it seemed messy to her. In Jins opinion, it's as good as it gets. Sometimes he and Joon like to play games. Very intense games to where they were fighting at the end. But as long as they had popcorn and a movie they were good again.

As he was cleaning there was a loud knock on the door as if someone was banging on it. Was that his mom?

Calm down Jin thought to himself. Without checking who it was he threw the door open.

"Even though I hate you, you left your things at the site." Jin wanted nothing more than to slam the door and lock it but it was too late. They had already locked eyes.

"Jin!?" His eyes darkened considerably. Even after being apart for months, Jin still new every sign of anger from Jiwon. He pushed the door close and wanted to run up the stairs and lock his door.

The door gave him a little lean way but he just wasn't fast enough. Jiwon grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. Jin tried pushing and kicking him with all his might but god did it seem Jiwon was much stronger than he remembered.

He grabbed a hold of Jins arm and squeezed it tight. Jin whimpered.

"It's time to go home." He says. Jin feels the tears in his eyes.

"Make a scene and I'll kill you." He says yanking Jin along with him to his car. Jin said nothing as he tried to focus on something else with pain seering up his arm.

Jiwon pushed him into the car and Jin stayed silent. He wasn't the new Jin anymore. He was the old, quiet and scared Jin now. As they say. All good things must come to an end.