Peter P

'I don't wanna be doing this stupid homework' I thought to myself. 'I need a distraction.' I continue to slump over my desk and I do my Chemistry homework.

"Maggie?" I hear my mom call.

"Yeah mom?" No answer. Of course. What is it with parents. I set my pencil down and get up and walk towards my door. I open it and stick my head out. "Yeah mom?"

"We're having dinner soon will you be joining us?"

"I don't know yet. I'm doing my homework." I holler back to her, downstairs.

"Alright honey, well a placemat will be set up for you incase."

"Thanks" I mumble and shut my door going back to my desk.

'Why is chemistry so complex?' I think. I try to figure out tis one problem but give up for the moment and go to my english homework. I start writing my essay about our future plans. That gets me thinking about my future. My future. With hopefully my lover. Peter Parker. We have been together for a really long time now, and there have been times where we were on and off and he fancied some other girls; MJ, Liz, and Gwen. I liked Gwen though, we were friends. Well until she dated Peter.

I continue writing about how I wanna stay in Queens. Raise my kids here. It's so beautiful here. The only bad thing. Peter wants to leave. Once he's 18 he doesn't wanna live in Queens anymore and it makes me sad, because I wanna stay here.

I really love Queens, New York. I love being a New Yorker, I love visiting Time Square, The Statue of Liberty, just everywhere here. It's so beautiful. Not always peaceful, but it really is worth the sites.

I wrote thinking about the ever so wonderful NYC. I wrote more about what the future may hold for me, or what I hope it holds. I hear a slight crash on the fire escape, and then a tap on my window. I look over at an exhausted Peter sat there resting up against the window, using his head to tap the window. I laugh slightly and stop writing as I walk over to the window to let him in.

"What are you doing here?" I laugh. He tries to stand on his feet to enter the room and nearly fell, losing his balance. "Oh my god! Peter!? What happened?" I asked immediately concerned for him. I see that he's bleeding badly and looks beaten terribly. I allow him to lean on me for support to come in.

"You should see the other guy." He mutters out a laugh.

"Here lay down." I gesture and lay him down on the smallish sofa I have at the foot of my bed. "What happened?"

"You know, just my daily work patrol. Fight some bad guys. Stop some crimes." He winces at the pain of the huge cut across his chest.

"Peter - "

"Maggie really I'm fine. Really." He says placing a hand on my cheek. I place my hand on top of his and lean into his touch.

"Look at you you're all cut up and beaten, babe." I turn to kiss his palm.

"It's just a little injury."

"It's multiple major injuries Peter!" I argue. I get out and run my hands through my hair while pacing. "Take your suit off."I say turning around gesturing at his ripped bloody suit.

"Maggie you're family is home." He cheekily says, then laughs.

"Shut up! I mean take it off so I can help you. Clean your wounds and such."