07\/Not Superhero Saves Superheroes

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑  Not Superhero Saves   Superheroes┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━
  Not Superhero Saves
  Superheroes
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

The vice tightened just a little more and Sung bit down hard on her lip, her breathing sped up as she watched her knee, the bone had start to push against the skin that would rip apart any second. Sweat dripped off of Sung's forehead and she weakly looked up at the man across from her.

"The famous Hunter, nothing more than a weak girl. No bones of steel, no skin of vibranium. Just flesh and bones like us all." The heavy accent in his voice clear even to the half conscious Sung, he moved on his stool, his ringlet beard moving as he did. He looked at her, eyes narrowing over his small glasses "She who cannot be caught." He laughed a little, proud to have caught the Hunter.

"The bomb will still go off, the world will have to listen to me." A smirk etched onto his face as Sung tried to focus on his blurry pale face, but instead her eyes caught a small purple glimmer on the left side of the room. Sung's gaze drifted off to the right side of the room before a woman jumped from the second level, wings on each side of her suit and a bow held in her hand.

Sung vaguely remembered a man following the flying woman before her leg was released and the partly unconscious woman was carried out by the man.

"Who are you?" Sung's voice was barley above a whisper and brown eyes looked down at Sung "I'm with SHIELD." Panic rose in Sung and she tried to push herself out of his arms, but he held her tightly in place "Hey. Hey. Our director could give you a second chance." Sung looked at the man again before her gaze briefly drifted down to her leg to look at the damage of her knee, it was bad. But as she did, she noticed a detail that she hadn't seen, the man was wearing a wedding ring. A small silver band that Sung only recognised as a wedding ring because she had seen the same ring on the archer's hand.

Sung's left leg hurt a little and she wanted to stop and take a look at the brace that was securely tightened around her knee that had been practically destroyed in Paris 14 years prior, but she couldn't. Sung and Natasha walked through the dark streets of Trang, needing to make sure Luna and Daeshim weren't killed or captured by the resurrection of the Red Room. No they couldn't go back, not after what they had done. No one should ever have to face the horrors of the Red Room again, no one, no matter how wicked they were.

Sung's dark locks were hidden under her hood as she pushed through the few people that still wandered the streets, there was a slight urge in Sung's steps. She needed to make sure Luna and Daeshim were safe. They wouldn't survive if they were caught, Luna wouldn't be able to protect them both.

Natasha's green eyes glanced at Sung, she understood the fear that Sung felt. It was so terrible that they all cared so dearly even after all their torture, and their demons could just come back and take it all away. The blonde stopped next to Sung, they were but a few feet from the house where they had been staying.