A New Day... And Night

No one's pov

The day after Allen was preparing breakfast for both, Oliver had already woke up and was exploring the large backyard Allen had
Oliver walked inside the house again and had leaves and little sticks in his hair and his clothes were dirty of dirt.
"Where have you been? You're all dirty" Allen looked at him walking to him "I was running after a squirrel and I fell but I'm fine Dear, thank you for your concern"
Allen looked at him removing the sticks and leaves from his hairs and clothes and giving him little unharmful slaps to remove a slight layer of dirt "You should go change and take a shower. Be fast because breakfast is almost ready"
Oliver hummed and nodded walking in Allen's room grabbing clean clothes and walking in his room's bathroom to take his shower.
Allen in the meanwhile was putting the breakfast on the table, after laying everything down he walked upstairs to Oliver's room knocking on the bathroom door "Breakfast is ready, come downstairs when you're done or everything is gonna get cold"
Oliver merrily answered "Yes! Just wait a moment, I need to wash off the soap!"
Allen replied with an okay and walked downstairs to the kitchen again. He had prepared vegan waffles with berries and whipped cream and orange juice for both. Oliver walked to the table after not too much time wearing Allen's clothes and emanating a sweet scent of strawberries.

Allen's pov

I turned at Oliver when I heard his steps behind him
"Looking good" I smirked when he blushed at my comment and answered with a shy and stuttered "Thank you Dear".
We had breakfast and a really good time together, he told me about him and his family and hobbies, on the other hand I talked a bit about myself.
I learned about his life, where he worked, his shifts, back in London he had a cat named Cupcake who lived with his parents, he loved spending the holidays with them.

Oliver's pov

That morning I learned more about my saviour Allen: how he lived, his hobbies, and more about his family. I've heard a lot about his brother Matt, the two seemed pretty attached from how he talked about every moment he remembered. He seemed really passionate about his brother, in a brotherly love way, I really enjoyed that morning chat with him. We were interrupted by Allen's phone's alarm with a 'Go to fucking work asshole' tag, he looked at me
"Do you need a lift home or to work?"
He asked and I answered with a nod, standing up from my seat. Allen put in the dishwasher the dirty plates of the breakfast and started it before heading out and I after him.
As he said before the expensive car he had was stolen, and he had stole the plate from another car so no one could trace him. He gave me a lift to the bakery I work at and as a thank you gift I gave him a free vegan doughnut. He thanked me with a small kiss on my head and rushed out to not be late at work. Via text we established an hour when he would have to pick me up and take me to my house, but he said that he had something in mind

Allen's pov

'I've got his number!' I cheered when driving to work. I worked in a boring office, but they paid me good so it was okay, I liked money, I can do such funny things with them.
After my work hour I was driving to the bakery to go to pick Oliver up. What we were about to have wasn't exactly a date, but I thought about it that way, it was Friday, and I was going to take him to one of my weekend night killing sprees, I was sure he would have liked it.
I arrived in front of the bakery and honked, so Oliver realized I was out waiting and rushed out to greet me and get in the car. I greeted him with a smile and he kissed my cheek thanking me for the lift home "Oh no we aren't going home now, I wanna take you out tonight!" I excitedly exclaimed as he cutely giggled and nodded "Well okay Dear, as you wish" we both laughed "Had dinner already?" I added "Yes I've had a couple doughnuts and some cupcakes I'm really fine" I nodded "I've already eaten as well, ready for our little night adventure?" I cooed and Oliver nodded happily "I'm curious Dear" that night was gonna be the night, I had to impress him. Yeah it was our second day but I was struck by a fucking love lightning when I saw him in my clothes the first night.
I drove off and we arrived at a dark and obscure part of the neighborhood, the slums, full of drug dealers, rapers, drunkards, maniacs and such, just perfect to be an hero for a night. I knew Oliver wasn't armed, and that was going to help with my objective. Suddenly Oliver was thrown to the ground by someone running, the person actually apologized, but I wasn't in the mood for apologies.
I turned the person around from their shoulder, ready to punch them straight in the face, but I strangely stopped..