6. Talking & more

Sam

Waking up early, I felt a heavy weight on me. I had to think for a moment of what the heck it could be, while trying to focus. I know I had to pee something awful, and that's the likely reason for my waking up at this ungodly hour. My only thought besides getting to the damn bathroom now, was how will I get this weight off me and what is it?

Finally figuring out what it was, which didn't really take all that long. The source started talking in his sleep. Something that kinda stunned me... he said something about "no, don't go" and "I'll do better, I promise Sam" I just looked at him, gently trying to move him over, but he really wrapped his arms tighter "please, don't leave me" I thought I'd even saw a tear. What the hell is even going on with him? So I chose to wake him so I could get to the bathroom.

I shook him, "Harry"
He literally jumped as if someone were after him. I said "it's ok, you were stretched over me, I couldn't move. I need to use the bathroom" he moved slightly, looking worried, like it was an excuse for me to run from him.

I went to the bathroom, returning back to the place of the bed. Harry then released a breath, as if he were holding it until I'd came back. I said to him then "Harry, you were talking a bit in your sleep. You sounded upset. Are you ok?" He looked at me, then down, then back at me shaking his head. "Sam, I know you may not care, but you ...you, I just ...oh never mind. Thank you for staying here" he motions around "with me, I know I'm not easy to get along with, and I broke the only thing I told you I wouldn't do. I'm so fucked up, just please when we get to I don't know where, don't leave me, at least not right away"

I took his hands in mine, and said "Harry, look at me" he did as I asked. I said "Do I look to you like someone that would just up and abandon the only friend they have?"

He shook his head "no, Sam you don't but I kinda wish we weren't friends right now...please don't hate me"

"I don't understand, I thought you wanted company, a friend"

"Yeah, I did, but I don't think I can keep being this close to you, and having these feelings, ones I've never had before, and only be your friend Sam. It's too hard for me to not want to touch you" he looks down.

"I'm sorry, what can I do? What have I done? I want to be there to help you, and I can use a friend too Harry. I've never been away, but don't want that life"

He doesn't say a word, he simply reaches up, cups my cheeks and kisses me.
"Sam, not that I don't want to be your friend, but I really don't know how. I told you, I'm not good"

"Harry, can you tell me something?"

"I'll try"

"What were you dreaming about, that had you so upset?"

"Sam...please if I tell you ..."

"If you tell me what, Harry? I'm right here. Was it me? Were we intimate? No matter I can take it"

"Sam, I uh...well yeah, I wish it were true, but you got mad at me, you said you hated me and wish you never met me. Then you ran out the door and was pregnant, don't you see, I couldn't even do things right in my life here, nor in a fucking dream. You ran out and I never got the girl or my baby, just like my real life"

I reached over, held him tight. "Harry, that was just a dream, well more of a nightmare, but you know what, we can change the ending to that. If we want to be together, and have a family. Harry we will do all of that and I can tell you, I'd never keep you from your child"

I look at Harry. "We have been talking for some time now, and sadly I've not gotten much sleep. I don't think you've really got much rest either. What do you think of taking the day to actually rest and leave tomorrow?"

"Sounds like a plan, but I can't promise you, not anymore to not touch you. You know where I'm at, but I can promise not to do anything you don't want. I'd never force anything on you"

Harry

I'm glad we got some of that cleared up. I meant what I said, I'd never do anything she's not into, nor would I do anything to hurt her. I just cannot help the draw I feel to her though. I've never felt anything like it, ever.

I've went to the office desk, letting them know we'd need the room for another day. Thankfully it wasn't the same girl. I paid went back to the room to lay down.

Later that afternoon while laying down, I'd woken up my nose in Sam's neck. God she smells good. I couldn't stop myself, I started kissing down her neck, lightly sucking on it. I heard her moan, which, damn it, she sounded hot. I said "can I take this off" lifting the bottom of her shirt. She just shook her head. I said "I need to hear you Sam"  she then replied "mmhmm" lifting it over her head, I spotted a small tattoo on her ribcage. I said "Sam, what is this?" She slowly lifted up, looked at me "what does it look like Harry?" I didn't know what to say. So I asked, "Sam, does this, in your eyes, symbolize your life from home, caged, or not free?" It made me kinda sick to even say out loud if that's how she felt. She simply said "yes, but not anymore"

I said "I'm sorry to ask about a sad thing, let me help you smile"

I kissed her. She kissed back. It felt amazing to feel wanted for once and to want to give as much as your getting.

Soon though Sam flipped me and I was on the bottom. She may not be very big, but she's mighty if she wants to be. She started tugging on my shirt. Which brought a smile to my face, I removed it and kissed her hard pulling her down with me. It felt amazing her skin on mine.

"Sam, do you want to go further or stop here? It's up to you"

"Harry" she looks at me, sniffles a bit "please, don't stop, not now"

"Sam, please, don't cry. This is all new to me. I can absolutely guarantee you though, I'll never do to you what that other guy did, that you talked about. If you want to stop, just say so ok"

"Yes Harry, I'll tell you"

We both removed our undergarments. I couldn't help but stare for a moment at the angel in front of me, offering herself to me. I must have died and gone to heaven, I'd thought.

Sam approached me, slowly climbing on top over me. Leaning down kissing me. Lining myself up with her, she slowly sat down onto me. Damn, yep I'm definitely in heaven. She's so tight, warm and wet. She slowly starts working rocking up and down, riding me like a damn pro. She's all I want, today tomorrow forever. She's all I've waited for in this fucked up life of mine. I'm never letting her go. I only hope she feels the same. God I love this girl. I know I've not known her but a few days, but when you know , you know, right. She is amazing, in every way possible. Why would her family want to keep her bottled in a small area, not let her explore the world?

We soon got cleaned up. Went out for a bite to eat. Getting ready for an early day tomorrow. Since it didn't work out like that today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you feel of their connection??

Like☆

Comment

Share