Chapter 1

Harry- I looked at the Doctor in shock "I'm What?"

Doctor- "Your Pregnant, Mr Potter, if you don't want the baby you could ask for an abortion?"

Harry- I put my hands on my stomach "no I can't do that sorry"

Doctor- I smile softly "it's alright, I will give you books of information on everything for you, the father should know about the baby"

Harry- I shack my head "no jack can't know he would kill me" I say. For a few months now being going out with Jack Heartlett the first month he was alright but the next he wasn't he was forcing me to do stuff I didn't want to do like sex and if I didn't do as he tolled me he would beat me up well he would do it anyway which is why I am now here at the doctors with my bags by my feet, I am deciding this year to go back to hogwarts with the whole war and Voldemort now in hiding somewhere, I didn't want to fight so I didn't I said to all their faces of everyone what I truly feel and that I wasn't fighting for them they can all win their own war. Around five months ago the castle got fixed two weeks ago, even though with the baby, I have to do what best for both of us no matter what. I got the information and books the doctor give me. I walk out the doctors looking down hand on stomach smiling "just you and me hey, just you and me little one" I look up into the rainy sky "just the both of us"

----

C.W.