Chapter 4

Harry- The next day of me, Draco and Blaise becoming boyfriends, I get up getting changed with them

I turn to them smiling as I hold there hands walking between them as we go down to the great hall. I sit down between them seeing them getting the food but I was craving something else "winky"

Winky- "yes Mr Harry Potter sir?"

Harry- "could you get me some peanut butter ice cream andcookie dough ice cream in a bowl with a jar but open enough for me to open of pickles"

Winky- I pop away putting the peanut butter and Cookie dough ice cream together into a bowl before grabbing a jar of pickles before popping back to Harry, I put the bowl in front of him opening the pickle jar putting it next to the bowl "there you go Mr Harry Potter Sir, do you want anything else sir"

Harry- I smile softly "no thank you Winky" I take put some of the pickles in the bowl cutting them into little parts with my spoon before putting the spoon to mouth moaning at the taste carrying on until I was half finished and felt eyes on me I look around seeing Draco, Blaise, Nott, Parkinson, the Greengrass sisters and some others stare at me "what?"

Pansy- "how can you eat that"

Harry- I shrug "I was craving it"

Pansy- "ermm, okay then" I look down at my food knowing I should of connected to that straight away

Draco- I kiss his cheek "go on love enjoy the rest"

Harry- i smile at him before carrying on with my ice cream and pickles. Once done, us three go down to Snape office knocking seeing Snape, Mcgonagall and Madam Pomfrey there "Hello"

Mcgonagall- "you three please sit" I wait until saying "I have talked with other about what happened the other night even got permission to look at some peoples memories, I was lucky enough to get your trunk" I hand the shrunken trunk to him "but where sorry to say that with your condition and everything we would like to keep you where you have been which means your now a Slytherin"

Harry- "that's fine and thank you for all you help Headmistress"

Mcgonagall- "your welcome Mr Potter, was expecting anger or something from changing your house"

Harry- I shack my head "I originally was meant to be put into first year but someone" I look at Draco "even though I fancied didn't make a great first impression leading me begging the hat to put me in Gryffindor instead of Slytherin plus loads of people tolled me Voldie was in the house and that's the house of evil which isn't true death eater and loads of evil people from all different houses of this school not just Slytherin"

Mcgonagall- "fare"

Poppy- "could I check you over for your self and the babies case"

Harry- "sure" I let Poppy do her medical spells and that on me "is everything okay?"

Poppy- "yeah the babies are okay"

Harry- "babies , plural?"

Poppy- "yeah, all three of them are connect to you, Draco and Blaise some how even though they aren't the true parents are connect to the parents have you by any chance had sex sorry about being so forward but will make sense once you answer"

Draco- I smirk seeing Harry's blush "yeah we have"

Poppy- "yeah so with Harry having sex with you he must of said something about wanting you being the childs parents not the person before"

Harry- "I said yes to being their boyfriend and wishing that once having the baby that I want them to blood adopt him or her now finding out there is three"

Poppy- "yeah when you said that you got read of the babies ever having a connect one bit even genes/DNA and more so nothing within the babies are anything to do with the person that got you pregnant with so now you don't really need to blood adopt or anything with the babies because now the babies are both Malfoy's and Zabini making everything easier for you three meaning Lady magic was listening in because this has ever happened once before over 600 hundred years ago"

Harry- "well looks like usual I am special for some magical reason but this time this one is worth it and amazing instead of ruining my life"

Mcgonagall- "I am glad you are happy"

Severus- "I will give you, your new schedule with you condition you only allowed to do certain things your allowed to still do potions but not dangerious one and need a protection spell around you including a mask so you don't breath in the fumes but clean air, there will unfortunately be no Care of Creature or DADA but you will still have charms with it being safer and Transfiguration, so you will be taking Potions with protection charm around yeah and a protection mask, Charms and Transfiguration if that's all alright for you?"

Harry- "yeah that fine"

----

C.W.