| Chapter XV | the arkham twins

Oswald had left Arkham Asylum, he was pronounced sane

Oswald had left Arkham Asylum, he was pronounced sane. Joan had seen him before he left. He was so happy, showing off his certificate. Joan had put on a fake smile and congratulated him with a hug.
When she returned to her cell she threw a fit, threw few things. She finally stopped when she almost threw one of her music boxes. Luckily Odette managed to catch it in time.

"Careful! What the heck?!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Odette took the music box and inspected it. She wined it up to make sure it still played.

"Well luckily nothing is broken. Care to explain your throwing fit?"

"I'm sorry it's just, Oswald left. He was pronounced sane."

"Good for him. Shouldn't you be happy for him. I mean, they were practically killing him here."

"I am! It's just-"

"Just like when Reine left."

"No. I never had a friend, I just wish I had more time with him."

"We could always ask father to leave."

"Absolutely not. I'll be fine, this was just a mistake on my part and I'll never do it again."

"So you're not friends with Oswald anymore?"

"Yes, no, I don't know. Semi friends I guess. I hold nothing against him. I'm glad he's out of here, they were definitely doing something fucked up to him. So I guess still friends. Like you and Lee are. I just will not try to make any new friends from now on."

"Or you could start cooperating in therapy, but whatever you think is best."

"This is for the best. It'll always be just you and me. The Arkham Twins."

"Our ghost will haunt Arkham forever."

"When it gets destroyed and becomes an empty haunted building we'll scare all those ghost hunters."

"Well I'll be more like Casper."

"I don't want to scare them by myself."

"Reine can scare them with you."

"Well then we can't be called the Arkham Twins."

"We'll call ourselves the Arkham Sisters then."

"That doesn't sound as cool. How about Arkham Heathens?"

"That sounds weird. We should ask Reine when she comes back. She'll come up with an great name for us."

"Yeah, but in the meantime no more newbs joining us. Let's stay very far from that."

"In the meantime from Reine coming back or us becoming ghost?"

"Both obviously."

"So no on the therapy then?"

"I don't need therapy when I have an amazing little twin sister like you."

"You could've some of those words, call me twin, sister, little sister, it was not necessary to say all of those."

"But it's what you are and I'm proud of my little twin sister. Me and my little twin sister against the world!"

"Good thing you're not going to try the whole friends thing again."

"I know, our only friend is each other."

"Or maybe not."

"You know you'll never do better than me."

"You are aware of how annoying you can be at times?"

"Yep. It's fun though and well it's my job to do it now that Reine isn't here."

"Oh so this is Reine doing?"

"It's always Reine's doing."

"If that makes you feel better then go ahead and say that."

"I will."

"But to be clear, Reine is much better at being annoying."

"Well now you're the one being annoying."