4.

Yoongi's POV

I watched as she slept. I feel like I somewhat destroyed her seem to be perfect world. What Yoongi didn't know is that you hated your life. You were always alone. You'd always had nightmares about seeing your mother being killed right in front of you. Yoongi watched you for a while then decided to get up and get a glass of water.

Once in the kitchen, you see Taehyung and Hoseok still working to find Jin-woo (y/n father). "So do you have any leads," I asked Taehyung..you see Taehyung was the hacker of the group he could get into anything we needed him to. "No, he hasn't been using his cards. He has to have accounts under fake names. I'll figure it out though."

I just shook my head okay then took my glass of water, and started to walk back to my room that's when I heard screaming coming from my room. I took off running dropping my glass of water. I got to my door and slammed it open. That's when I saw y/n she was screaming, but still sleeping I assumed she was having a nightmare.

I walked over to her and touched her arm and her eyes shot open. She was breathing heavily with tears in her eyes. I sat down next to her "hey, it's okay it was just a nightmare. It's gone now." She just looked at me and started crying...I didn't know what to do because I'm not a man that shows emotions. I did the only thing I think of..I pulled her in for a hug. She instantly hugged me back. "Hey, it's okay I'm right here" I rubbed her back "do you wanna tell me about it y/n?"

She sat up and wiped her eyes "it was about my mom..when I was younger we were home while my dad was at a business meeting, and then we heard glass shatter and that's when she grabbed me and ran into her room.." She started to tear up again so I wiped the tears away with my thumb "she told me to be quiet and so I was..she held me close and we heard a few men walking around the halls next to her room. We heard one of them say that they knew we were home and that my dad wasn't. My mom then climbed under the bed with me still in her arms. That's when one of the men walked in and started walking around the room breaking things. He walks up to the bed and my mom just held me as tight as she could and then another man grabbed her by her ankles and pulled us both out from under the bed. One of the guys pulled me away from her. They were gonna kill both of us but my mom begged and begged for them to just let me, because I didn't do anything and that it was her they wanted to get back at your father. That's when one of the men held me and made me look while the other held a gun to my mothers head and then pulled the trigger. They made me watch my mother die."

She started crying again so I just held her tighter. I heard her sniffles getting softer and her breathing slow down. I looked down and she had fallen back asleep so I laid her down and climbed in behind her and just held her and drifted off to sleep as well.