28.

Date: 01/26/20
Time: 11:39 PM
A/n: Jimin and his funny faces during vlives lmao

Date: 01/26/20Time: 11:39 PMA/n: Jimin and his funny faces during vlives lmao

Yoongi's POV

Once Mal-Chin stated that he had guys on the way to the house to grab Y/n I couldn't think. I told him that'd we'd talk about plan of a payment in the future. Once that was said the guys and I walked out of the room casually. Once we were out of the club I pulled my phone out and tried calling Jimin. No answer. I called Jungkook. No answer. I was getting worried now. I called Y/n. Straight to voicemail.

Yoongi: "Get the car now they aren't answering their phones. Jin you drive. Taehyung you track their phones see if they are still at the house."

In the car speeding down the highway. Rushing to get to the house.

Taehyung: "They're still at the house. All there phones are on the main floor. All camera footage is cut off in the house." Him saying that made me sick to my stomach.
Yoongi: "How much longer Jin?"
Jin: "Three mintues boss it's fine calm down. Jungkook and Jimin are the best fighters out of us. Jimin knows how to use a gun the best. They will take care of her you know that just calm down."

We pulled into the driveway and Jin didn't even have time to stop the car before I threw the door open. Gun in hand running up the rest of the driveway.
There was a car I didn't recognize. I heard what sounded like Jimin shouting from the inside and gun shots. I was about to rush in when Namjoon pulled me back by my shoudlers.

Namjoon: "We have to think about this clearly. We have to think about our safety as well as the Jimin's, Jungkook's, and Y/n's safety. The gunshots have stopped so that either means Jungkook and Jimin handled all the guys or they are hurt and managed to hide till we get in there." We heard someone yelling in the house it didn't sound like Jimin nor Jungkook. So I'm thinking they had to hide away till we got here. "We'll go in the garden door way. It's blocked by a wall from the rest of the house so unless they are standing right there they won't hear or see us coming." I nod my head.
Yoongi: "Everyone around back. Do not make a sound. Guns at the ready. Jimin and Jungkook are held in there, as well as Y/n be careful. Pair off. Me and Jin. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung." Everyone nods. "You three take upstairs. Me and Jin will clear first and basement. Find the boys and Y/n."

We head into the back gate around to the back door. I slowly open the door the guys follow me in. I point to the stairs and Namjoon nods his head and looks down the hall both ways then heads up the stairs with Hoseok and Taehyung right behind him. I look at Jin and point the opposite way of the kitchen.

Yoongi: "I'll take kitchen and living room. You check back bedrooms and the dining room." Jin nods his head. He takes his way.

I take a deep breath and crouch down and head towards the kitchen. I see a guy and take him out quitely. I head to the living room. Two guys standing over a passed out Jungkook. I can't take them out quitely. I steady my hand and raise my gun. *Bang* one guy does down. Before the other guy has time to turn around and pull his gun. *Bang* he falls dead. I run up the Jungkook. He's bleeding from his leg. I hear gun shots down the hall Jin must have found someone. The guys come from upstairs. Namjoon and Hoseok run over to me and start seeing about Jungkook. Jin walks from down the hall with Jimin holding his arm. I run up to Jimin.

Yoongi: "Where is Y/n Jimin?"
Jimin: "She's down stairs. I don't think they were able to get down there" I nod my head and look at Jin.
Jin: "Go get her. I'll clean them up."

I run down the hall to the bookshelf that is snug against the wall. I pull the book down and the bookcase parts ways. I run down the stairs as fast as I could. Please be okay please please please. I get to the cabinet and push it with all my strenght. There behind it I see my kitten scared as ever with tears in her eyes. All I can do is pull her into a hug.

Yoongi: "It's okay everything is okay. We have to pack and get out of here before he sends more guys." she nods her head. I pull her up the stairs and shield her eyes from the dead bodies. I pull her into the room. "Pack what you need will get everything else when we get where we're going"

We head out as soon as we are both done. We take two cars.

Y/n: "Where are we even going Yoongi?"
Yoongi: "Airport"
Y/n: "Then from there?"
Yoongi: "Fiji now hush"

We pull up at the airport and go straight in the back gate where the jet is already ready for us. I get out and walk over to Y/n's side and open her door.

Yoongi: "Come on Kitten we have along trip ahead of us. We can sleep on the plane" I grab our bag and Y/n grabs my arm and follows me to the jet the guys are already on the plane I nod at the pilot as me and Y/n walk up the steps. I walk towards the back and Y/n follows. I put our bags down and sit in the sit and pull Y/n into my lap. She buries her face in my neck. All I can do it rub her back.

Yoongi: " I know it was scary but I told you no one is taking you away. I promise" She nods her face. "Sleep kitten you've had a long day." I lean my chair back and she gets comfortable. I pull a blanket over us as the jet it taking of. I should get some sleep too.