Breaking into the palace

Once the sun goes down, that's when Aladdin and I make our moves. We jump over walls and dress up as guards but I wear a veil over my face to cover up my feminine looks. One guard was looking at me strangely but then it hit me, he was gay and checking me out. It's that lovely! heh...

Once Aladdin and I get to the princess' door, we knock and the princess opens it and looks at Aladdin. I uncover my veil over my face and look at her. Wow, she's so pretty! I wish I could be a princess like her too.

"Wait, why are you two here?!" She asks. "Come inside before someone sees you!" She practically drags us inside and appears to be happy from our presence. How did you two get in here?! How did you not get spotted by the guards?!" She asks.

"We have our ways, right Y/N?" Aladdin asks me.

"Yup, it took a bit of work to find out where you were. But now, we found you!" I say.

We all laugh and I see Aladdin looking at the handmaiden again. Oh, that silly boi. 

"Who are they? I don't remember ordering tea." The lady says looking at me suspiciously.

"I requested the tea for you, Princess Jasmine." The handmaiden turns around and I think she's giving her the look to do something.

"Wait, but you're- oohhh, I see. Yes, yes. I'm Princess Jasmine, and I have my jewels... and palaces... and things..." I look at her and only one thing goes through my mind at that moment. HOW MUCH POT DID SHE SMOKE?!

Jasmine looks back at us with an awkward smile. "She doesn't get out much."

I can see that. "I see." I look at Al trying to get him to say something and he finally goes out of his dreams stage.

"Oh, um. Well, It's an honor to meet you, Princess Jasmine." After he said that I just realized something. More guards are probably coming out for the nightly shift.

"Al, we should be going. More guards are coming out. I don't wanna be put into a dungeon this early." We all laugh. 

Al looked kinda disappointed but agrees. "Yeah, we should probably get going." Al gives the handmaiden her bracelet and takes her hairpin. "This is to return next time I come back."

The handmaiden smiles. "Then I'll be waiting for you."

Aladdin and I say our goodbyes and leave the princess' room. We walk down the hall and high five each other. 

After about thirty seconds of walking, we see guards in front of us. We decide to turn round and go that way but we are cornered by guards.

"Hey, guys." I hear Al say before we get taken away to the dungeon.

The guards practically pull on Aladdin but treat me like a normal person. This is to show how sexist the world can be. They throw Aladdin into the dungeon but delicately put me in. I can hear the guards say after they lock the cage that I would be a nice prize for the next auction. Once the guards leave, Al and I sit down and start to think of a plan. We can practically read each other's minds. That's how connected we are. We've been like that since we were kids.

"How are we gonna get out of this one, Al?" I say hoping that he came up with a plan. Knowing him, he probably found a loose brick or something.

"Well, I found a loose brick in the wall. I might be able to pull it out." He says examining the brick. 

"Forget it, Al. I heard one of the guards say that they are going to auction me off. Why not have Abu pick the lock?" I say pointing towards the door.

"EEk OOKEE" Abu jumps up and down. 

"Ok, Abu," Aladdin says, "pick the lock for us." Abu uses his special lock picks inside his tiny coat to unlock the door. Once he unlocks the door, we look to see if there are any guards. Once the coast is clear, we run down the halls and get to the main entrance but then are stopped by a man. The man had a red and black outfit and was smirking.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? The two most well know street thieves, Y/N, and Aladdin. It's a pleasure to meet you both. " He looks at me "I've heard of your beauty but never thought that you would be this beautiful in person." He chuckles and I glare at him.

"I see that you know who we are. Do you mind telling us your name?"

"My name is Jafar. I'm second to the Sultan."

"Yeah, yeah, Jafar. Just let us get by." Aladdin says.

"I think I would do that if I were you," Jafar states glaring at Aladdin.

"Oh yeah? Why not?!" Aladdin almost yells.

"I can call the guards any minute and they'll come back and take your monkey so you have no way to get out."

"Ok, then. What do you want from us? It's obvious that you want something that only we can get."

"Ah, yes. There is something that I need," Jafar smirks at me "At least someone knows their place." I almost gag at those words but don't so I don't get thrown in the dungeon along with Aladdin. "Follow me and I will make you both rich. Rich enough to impress the Sultan. Or even... a princess."

"But I'm not in love with the princess." Al says.

Jafar holds out a hair piece. "Very strange, this piece belongs to the princess. It's one of her mother's fine pieces." He throws it back at Al.

Omg, it's the same one Al took off of the hand handmaiden. Al seems to get the message that Jafar was sending and so did I. This grabs Aladdin's attention. I knew this was no good but I knew there was no use in trying to stop him. I can't convince him out of something like this.

"We're listening."  We both say in unison. Jafar chuckles and points us to follow him. 

Jafar brings us to a secret exit with guards waiting with camels that we can ride. We each get our own so that' makes me a little happier. I don't want one of the officers to grope me or something on the way there.

Once we hop on our camels, Aladdin, Jafar, three guards and I are on our way to who knows where.