Genie of the Lamp!

"Y/N! Y/N, WAKE UP! Please don't be dead!" 

I open my eyes and see Al and Abu looking at us worryingly.

"AH! My head!" I almost yell.

 I look at Al and he doesn't have a scratch on him. Me on the other hand, I have a bloody hand because of the stab wound.

"Did Jafar get away?" I ask him. He and Abu nod. 

"That two-faced son of a jackal! Whatever, he's long gone with the lamp." Al says. I try to think of a way to make things better. Then, something hits me.

"Guess what? I got something that will make you feel better. TADAA!" I pull out the lamp and throw it at Aladdin.

"Y/N, you sneaky little girl." He gives me a noogie on the head.

I sit up and we both examine the lamp.

"It just looks like a beat-up worthless piece of junk. There's something written here." I look on the lamp and see some writing on it too. "It's hard to make out." Al rubs the lamp it lights up red.

I freak out and hide behind one of the fallen rocks along with Abu and the carpet. Fireworks start shooting in the air and laughter coming from the lamp. Suddenly, smoke starts coming out of the lamp and it becomes bigger and bigger until...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH! OI!" There is a blue man whose legs are made out of the smoke. He cracks his neck. "Ten thousand years can give you such a crick in the neck! Hang on a second." He hangs Al onto the wall and I hold in my laughter. And believe me, it was hard to hold it all in.

The man picks up his head and turns it around. "WOAAHHHHOOO! WOW! Does it feel good to be outa there!" He puts his head back on straight. "Nice to be back ladies and gentlemen. Hi, where are you from? What's your name?" He makes a microphone come out of the air.

Al goes up to the microphone. "A-Aladdin."

"Aladdin! Hello Aladdin, it's nice to have you on the show. Can we call you Al or maybe just Din? Or how about Laddie? It sounds like, 'Here boy! (whistles) COme on Laddie!'"

"I must've hit my head harder than I thought," Al says. I think in my mind, 'Yeah, no shit Sherlock'

"Do you smoke? Mind if I do?" The person or... giant laughs. "Yo, rug man! Haven't seen you in a few millennia." They do a little handshake thing. "Say, you're a lot smaller than my last master. Either that or I'm getting bigger. Look at me from the side, do I look different to you?" He says to Al.

"Wait, wait a minute. I'm your master?" Al says as confused at hell.

"Tat's right! He can be taught! What do you wish of me ever impressive, the one contained but never duplicated" He makes duplicates of himself. "The Genie of the Lamp!"

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Wish fulfillments?!" Aladdin asks pretty happily.

"Yup, three wishes to be exact! And no wishing for more wishes. That's it! No substitutions, changes, or refunds."

Al goes up to Abu's ear. "Now I know I'm dreaming."

"Master! I don't think you quite realize what you got here. So why don't you just ruminate whilst I illuminate the possibilities!"

"NEVER... HAD A... FRIEND... LIKE... MEEEEE! You ain't never had a friend like me." The now I understand, Genie lays down and puts down an applause sign above his head.

I can't take it anymore hiding so I come out and applaud. "That was spectacular!"

Everyone looks at me and the Genie's mouth drops agape. His face turns rud but then dumps his head into a bucket of water to cool it down.