Murder Mystery(Smut at the end kinda

(Tords pov.)

It was a dark, gloomy, and rainy night. Me,Tom,and Matt were sitting watching TV on the sofa when all of a sudden Edd came running into the living room. He then flipped onto the sofa and hugged his knees.
"Edd what happened?" Tom stated as he looked over at Edd.
"THERE WAS THIS MUTANT SPIDER HUMAN THING?!" Edd yelled turning around and pointing to the kitchen as the spider thing crawled out of the kitchen and into the living room.
I pulled out a gun and shot the spider thing. I watched as more started to crawl out. Tom and Matt now had their own weapons out and ready. Soon enough we were killing about 100 of these spider things. Soon enough we killed them all. Then the lights started to flicker. The lights flickered one last time before going out. It went pitch black.

(Matt's pov.)

The lights had just gone out. Now was my chance to get rid of the others so I could final have Tord all to myself! I slowly made my way to the kitchen, making sure to be quite. As soon as I got into the kitchen I searched for the knife drawer. I FOUND IT! I opened the drawer and took out the biggest knife. Then I slowly made my way to were Edd was hiding.

(Edd's pov.)

I could hear the footsteps getting louder and closer. I was shaking in fear. It was like we we're in Tom's eye's, it was comple blackness. I looked around trying to see and look for my phone or a flashlight. I slowly crawled around looking for some sort of light but then I felt a very piercing pain in my head. I felt something run down the side of my face as I slowly started to cry from the pain. I felt my head become heavy and my arms became weak. Then I felt myself fall to the ground not felling anything. My eye's became heavy and I slowly closed them.
Am I going to die?

(Tom's pov.)

I heard edd cry as he slowly fell to the ground with a light tump. He's dead-d! I felt tears form in my eye's and soon enough I felt water run down my face.
I crawled torwds were Edd was or at lest were I think he was. I didn't get far before I felt someone push me to the ground with their foot. I yelped a bit in pain and started to cry more. I felt the blade of a knife piercing trough my skin and flesh as the knife went all the way trough. I coughed up blood and slowly closed my eye's. Nice life it was.....

(Tords pov.)

I heard someone's footsteps followed by a knife being dropped. I looked around for a light or light switch but found nothing. A minute later I had been pinned to the wall. I yelped a bit in shock and I looked up. I saw the outline of someone. Is that matt? I shifted a bit trying to escape. "Matt is that you?" I said "Yes it is tordy and now I have you all to myself~" he awsered back "Wai-" I was interrupted by a kiss. At first I didn't kiss back but soon I did. I felt Matt bite my neck as I let out a small moan.

(SMUT STARTS HERE)

(Matt's pov.)

Tordy's moan was so cute, hearing that one moan some how made me hard. I slowly moved my hands to the rim of his pants. "Ahhhh~~" Tord moaned "Hehe~" I laughed a flirtly laugh. I pulled off his pants as well as mine. I saw his face go red. I pulled off his boxers slowly as he moaned loudly. Soon I got them off and threw them to the side. I soon removed my boxers and threw them to the side. "Ready?~" I asked. Tord nodded and I thursted into him. He let out a loud moan. I thursted harder and deeper and he moaned louder with every thrust. Soon enough I came in him and he came right on me. I giggled a flirty giggle and pulled out of Tord.

(Tord's pov.)

I pushed Matt to the ground and sat between his legs. I moved down and sucked the tip of that sweet sweet dick of his. He let out a loud moan. Then I put the whole thing in my mouth and sucked. I booped my head a bit and kept sucking soon enough Matt came in my mouth. I swallowed all the cum. Matt moaned loudly, damn he is making me hard. I thrusted into Matt as he moaned loudly. I thrusted really hard and really deep till we both came. I pulled out of Matt and hugged him. "Love you Matty~" Tord stated in a flirty tone. "Love you too~" Matt replied as they kissed. Then they went to bed.