Chapter 16

Tzuyu's POV

I was driving on the way back home. I have finally done the project with Daniel and Mark. The new shop opened successfully on its first day. We have already hired someone to be the boss of that new store and the employees are already hired. So far, the shop is doing good. There's a lot of positive comments and feedback about the store. They wrote it online and letters. They sent the letters to one of these 3 companies, be it the Tuan's, Kang's, or Chou's.

As of right now, there's no new project for me to work on. I will only work on one when Dahyun, the head of the marketing team, comes up with a new idea, nice and fresh.

I was driving until i stopped at the side road to see Mina walking away from our house. It's already late at night and she can't be going to work. The restaurant is already closed by this time.

What is she doing out late at night?

I checked my phone to see the time is 11.30PM. She should be in bed by now.

I decided to drive my car, making a U-turn, drive slowly while i looked out from the window, eyeing Mina as she walked.

I then stopped my car when i saw her enter a bar. I quickly got out of my car and ran in after her.

What are you doing here in the bar, Mina-ah?

I entered the bar and looked around, trying to find my wife.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw a shoulder-haired girl drinking at the counter. I quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her out with me.

I pulled her harshly forward towards my car, making her face me and i'm right in front of her, i'm facing my car.

She's drunk, definitely. Looking at her.

I sighed then opened the backseat's door and placed her in gently. I then went to the driver's seat and drove back home.

----NEXT DAY----

I sat on the couch in the living room, watching TV. I slept in the living room, not wanting to hear her drunk words anymore. She was already insane, not in her mind and started saying whatever she wants when i brought her to our room and in my car.

I heard the door creaked open so i just got up and left the house, brisk walking, not wanting her to see me go out of the house. I drove to the beach, where Mina confessed her feelings to me, the same exact beach.

I didn't know that she will feel like that and end up like that. She even...sigh...

I unlocked my seat-belt and went out of my car, leaving the car engine on. I then sat on the front part of my car, both hands in my pocket and one leg crossed over the other.

I looked at the beautiful ocean and Sun. It's really beautiful...

Suddenly, i heard a car driving towards me so i turned my head to see Yujin's car, coming and stopping beside my car.

He got out of the car, leaving the car engine on too and walked towards me.

"What's up, bro?" He asked.

"How come you know i'm here?" I asked back, not answering his question.

"I went to your house but your wife said that you went for work but i knew that you already finished the collaboration project with the other 2 companies. But i still went to your workplace to look for you. Dahyun-hyung said that you will not be attending work until he gives you new ideas. So, i thought really hard and decided to come here, just guessing to see if you will be here. But hey, look! I was right! As expected of me!" Yujin explained and ended off with a smile, with his dimples showing.