Ch. 12 - Goodbye for now

Isabella and Stefanio ***

Ooh La La La 💕

----------------

Hi and Hello darlings,

I hope you support this book by hitting vote and by keeping your most inspiring comments/thoughts flooding.

Feel free to send me trailers or cover photos for the chapters. I'll be crediting you and your works.

Thankies, mii hearties!!

I love you all so FUCKING much! 💕

- Checapps 💋

----------

Isabella.

After bidding my goodbyes to the dragon shifters, I turned to King Agustus, Yuda and the twins.

The twins locked me in a hug.

"You visit Danny and me! Me and Danny just at friends!" Donald said between his hiccups.

The twins don't take it lightly.

Yesterday, after Yuda and I talked,
she demanded for Stefanio.

In which I have to speak with him personally. I left the realm and head to the vampire's palace.

I told Stefanio exactly how my conversation with Yuda goes.

So when we came back, Yuda ask Stefanio for a talk.

They left me for what seems like half an hour.

After Yuda and Stefanio talked heart to heart, he finally embraced me.

Stefanio and I told King Agustus ourselves about our relationship.

Thankfully, the King doesn't have anything against it though he demands for Count Vileris to approve a wedding that'll bind the two of us.

After both kings talked, we are finally good to go.

Yuda stood by me all the time.

So after having breakfast, we're good to go.
I'll update them when we finally came up with a specific wedding date.

"You two better be good here." I told tge twins.

There dragons look at them intently.

Danny pouted.
"You be careful. You take care."

I nodded at him.
"I will... Of course I will."

Donald glares at Stefanio.
"You take care of her. You not make Isabella cry."

Stefanio surpressed a smile.
"Of course."

I smiled at Danny.
"He's a good guy, I promise."

Danny returns to embrace me.

"My turn, boys..." Yuda smiled at them.

I let go of the twins.

"I'm gonna miss you," I whispered.

Yuda nodded.
"I'm going to miss you too. Be careful always."

I sighed. Guilt's now back to condemn me.

I bit my lip hard. I know I will be happy with Stefanio but can I really be happy without Yuda and the twins?

I felt a pang in my chest.

My throat constricted.

I could feel the hot tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"You okay?" Stefanio asked softly.

I didn't answer him.
Instead, I turned to Yuda.
"D-Do you... Do you really think I should go?" it came out like a whisper.

Agustus let out a sigh.

Yuda nodded with a sad smile.
"Of course..."

"B-But----

She cut me off.
"Belle, this isn't goodbye."
She shook her head.
"We will be parted, yes, but that doesn't mean you were leaving us for good. We will see you on occassions, we will spend time and most of all, we'll be both happy because as long as you're with your life, I am happy too."

"Am I being selfish?" I smiled sadly.
"I know you told me your answer countless times but... I want to hear it now so I will leave this place with a smile..."

She hugged me tight.
"You aren't being selfish, Belle. I promise you that."

//////////////

Yuda.

They left.

I swallowed hard to contain my sob.

Agustus insisted to stay on my side. He brought me chocolates, ice creams and fruits.

He says sweet treats beat the sadness.

And true to his word, I'm starting to laugh my heart out with his crazy jokes.

"You know what? If I were to be a girl with a lifespan of countless millenials, I'll be fucking everyone that have eight inch dicks and above!" he said.

I almost choke with my icecream.

"What the fuck?!" I said between my laughter. "You're one horny whore!"

"And I would promise myself to inspect all the man I meet with the requirements I have in my head. I will never date a seven inch. Like, nevah!"

We burst into laughter again.

"Though seriously, does size matters to you? Or performance is enough?"

My cheeks fumed. "Agustus!"

"Oh come on! You're an old lady, stop acting like a twenty year old virgin!" he joked.

I rolled my eyes at him.
"Of course, size matters. I mean, one could perform but his performance is useless if he's only three inches."

He guffawed.
"Three inches?? What the fuck? What was that?? Like a pinky dick?!"

I share with his laughter.
"Exactly my point. Who knows, that excuse of a dick was once a vagina but it just so happened that it has an enlargement or stuffs like that."

We laughed again.

"Seriously though," he said.
"We shouldn't discriminate them, I mean, they are human and they feel horny like just the rest of us. You girls shouldn't be picky..."

I crossed my arms at him.
"Why are you putting the blame on us girls?"

"It's because of your endless qualifications and requirements, but when it comes to us, you want us to accept you completely. Where's the equality on that?"

I shove him a little.
"We're talking about sizes and performance here but if you really think that us girls are at fault just because we have preference, then I suggest you men let them fuck you instead."

His mouth drop.
"I ain't gonna let some three inch fucker fuck my butt, that's just disgusting, Yuda. Just thinking about it gives me creeps!"
he shivered in disgust.

I just shook my head and continue stuffing my mouth with ice cream.

//////

Size or performance?

Drop your comments below.

Let's see 😋