Chapter 2

Lance POV

"Dinners ready," Hunk said over the loud speaker.

"Foooood!" I herd Pidge yell from the corridor as she sprinted past. I lazily picked myself off the training room floor and trailed after them. The thought of the raven hired boy never leaving my mind, until I got to the kitchen.

"Hey lance, come join us. You have to try this, the goo is the best version yet!" Pidge practically yelled in excitement. I looked around I saw the whole team, but a certain Keithey presence was not found.

"Whoa" I say as someone bumped into me from behind. I turn to see none other than the infamous Keith. This should be good.

"I'm sor- I mean don't block the door way, idiot." Did he just.... I eyed Keith with suspicion. Wait, on hold a moment... is there pink on his cheeks. Yes, I believe so. FINALLY!! I MADE HIM BLUSH INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!

Keith POV

Did I just..... never mind, my mistake. Why is lance looking at me like that? I feel a little blush crawl onto my cheeks. His expression changes from suspicion to achievement. He will never let me live this down.

"HA HA, I win. I WINNNNNNN!!!!! I will never let this go. Best day ever!" He says, doing a happy dance around the room. I just face palm and wait for it to be over.

"Um, ok?" Hunk says as he turns to Pidge. "Should we question the bouncing ball of joy?"

"No, rule number one is to never question idiots. We'll be more confused than we started off." Pidge replied loud enough for everyone to hear. I couldn't help but smirk at Lances face to her remark as he tried to come up with a good come back.

"Well," I said. "What Lancey? No comeback? Or don't you have the mental capacity to answer?" With that Lance locked eyes with me and lunged ford. I tacitly dogged and ran out of the room and down the hall way with Lance close on my tail. This was a bad plan, he's way faster than me.

Lance POV

I caught up to him and pinned him against wall with his wrists above his head. "To slow," I say. with my free hand gliding over Keiths perfect curves. It feels odd being the dominant one, I see why he likes it. "Wow, you really are something. Just leaving me in the training room like that. Did you really think you could get away with it?~" I lick all the way up his neck as he leans into my touch.

"Mmm Lance~" he moans out. He spins us around and presses his body against mine to pin me to the wall. Oh god why Keith? You know what? This is your fault. I gab his jacket and pull him in the rest of the way, but he dogged the kiss!?! At this point I am beyond angry and only driven by lust. I let out a growl, but that only gives him more control over me "I swear to god Keith if you don't do it I will make your lif-"

"Do what?" He cut me off, with an innocent doe eyes yet suductive smirk, hovering over my lips. He leans into my ear, our cheeks touching. "Do what exactly~?" What did I want? And for a better question what was I doing? I hate this guy, But what if we did- no-no-NO! Do NOT go there! We stood slightly as I willed the blush away.

"Pity, I really thought after that you could answer me. Oh well, see you at training tomorrow!" He just walks away waving behind him. Oh that son of a biscuit! I will kill him one day. And that day will be the best one of me life.

~662words~

Ok, so you only have 3-4 minutes to live, but every time you breath it resets! Just think about that.