A Coma

The sports festival had began.

So as the students of class 1-A got ready, a select few thought of a figure lying in a hospital bed many buildings away.

Some, such as Katsuki Bakugou thought of who he would win for.

Others, such as Ochaka Uraraka had a strange déjà vu feeling as she prepared herself for a battlefield once more.

While others who lay in spiderwebbed traps on beds of bones thought of strategies to attack the innocent.

All of these aligned around one frail body lying in a nest of hospital blankets, who had been silently listening for quite some time.

The love of a Parent is a great power.

However the beauty of song can be forever lasting.

The students entered a war ground with a smile and roar. Others knew that these were experienced survivors.

A race one by Mind.

A cavalry won by Flames

A tournament won by a monster in the making is what they said.

The power of Ice and Fire was not one to be treated lightly is what the crowd says. Keep the boy closer than your enemies cause heaven help you if he leaves your side.

Cold hearted, cold smarted. The icy ness of a prince.

Born to inherit the world from all but heritage.

However the boy was tired of his time as a ruler.

Shoto Todoroki closed his eyes to rest.

While Izuku Midoriya opened his.