Chapter 22 - Aiden's POV

I'm in the middle of the forest. Tress everywhere. It should be peaceful, but I can't relax. My mind keeps going back to yesterday and not even Blaze's trip down memory lane settles my rage.

-----*-----

This week sucks, forcing myself to be away from my kitten. Sometimes I don't even remember why am I doing this.

I've been trying to avoid her since our presentation, hoping that if I don't see her, it will be easier to stay away.

But I'm done. I've never been one to force myself to do something I don't want to. It's not about being a badass, but after everything I've been thru, I just don't care about much.

Recently, that changed a little, because now I care about people besides my family, and it's pissing me off.

We could just go see her...

Blaze...

Come on, Aiden, you know you want to.

He's right, and honestly, I'm on one of those moments where I'll do whatever the hell I want to do.

I know where she'll be... at the game, to see him. So I decide that it won't hurt to go and pretend to care about my "colleagues".

When I get there, I don't bother looking for her, she'll be late, as usual, so she won't be here until the start of the game, at least.

I grab a seat and when she arrives, I immediately notice her. How could I not, just like the first time I saw her. She just stands out.

I want to go and talk to her, but I see her looking at that dick and to avoid losing my shit, I better stay where I am.

The game must be interesting from the reactions of people surrounding me, but I'm not really paying attention to it. I want to look at her but I'm trying not to, since I know she can tell if I watch her too long and I don't want her to know that I'm here. Not yet.

However, I am keeping watch, I see Rose arriving even later than Kitten, and I see them talking and her crying. Something is wrong, but I have a feeling I know what happened.

Rose is in a really tough situation, not really comparable to Kitten's but everyone suffers their own pain.

I think Rosie knows I suspect what has been happening, and that Kat has no idea, but it's not really my business to meddle.

I see Rose calming down and when the game finally pauses, I watch as Chris and Kitten exit their places. I wonder if I should go and talk to her now.

Deciding that this is my chance I go after them but don't see which direction they went to.

Damn it, now what?

I keep looking around and finally I hear Chris' voice. 

"Tramp, so happy you actually found Jack that time, hope he gave you some STDs" This girl... She is an inexhaustible source of amusement.

Chris' words made me curious about who are they talking to.

"What I wanted to say was 'I fucked Jack' and Rick is next." Oh is that girl...Jack's slut...Vanessa, she is obnoxious.

I think her name is Vaca.

I don't think so, but it is fitting. (Vaca means "cow" in Portuguese)