Ch 2 Lost and Found

[Hunter's pov]
(1 week time skip)

In the time I've been in the Dark Zone I cleared out the lower Dark Zone area and have been finishing up the subway area. As I was looting the last train I started to head top side. As I came out of the subway, I got a notification from ISAC.

ISAC:"SHD tech care package inbound, do you wish to secure the care package Hunter?"

Me:"Go ahead ISAC give me directions."

Once I was notified the location I made my way over. I really wasn't surprised when I got there a group of Looters/Rioters were there 'trying' to open it up. Keyword open. As I slowly made my way forward using cars to my advantage. Once in range I tossed a flashbang and a teargas grenade. This just made them easy pickings. I took quick shots with my Liberator to end them quick and leave. When I got to the crate in general I put my watch up to identify. Once opened I looked upon a beautiful rifle, nicknamed "Devil" it was an AR-15 style marksman rifle and when I looked at the rounds it used it said "Incendiary Rounds VERY FLAMABLE" this made my heart skip a beat. I just couldn't stop being mesmerized until ISAC alerted me of hostils in bound. So I grabbed the rifle and ran to a nearby alley and watched as a group of cleaners went over to the container and was about too light it on fire. The box did it for them, and blew them to bits as well. With that over I decided to leave the Dark Zone and head to my safe house south-east of the Dark Zone.

The safe house was actually my home before the outbreak. Downstairs was a bar and upstairs was home. As I made my way around back to not draw suspicion of a heavily armed man with SHD tech walking into a bar. That could be a good joke to tell later actually. Nevertheless as I made my way upstairs too set my stuff down, ISAC picked up a nearby SHD tech communication link.

??:"Agent the JTF is on stand by to move in once their let in, so you might want to go open the backdoor for em'."

I heard a female's voice on the other end and couldn't believe it. Another agent, but had to second wave yet I thought they were wiped out but. Maybe not all perished. As I grabbed my gear to see what was up, just before I left I went to my closet to check if I had a mask. When I looked in felt what could be a mask, grabbed it and brought it out. When I saw what mask it was a small smile formed on my face.
[This is your mask]

The mask that I was given if wolf protocol was activated

The mask that I was given if wolf protocol was activated. I guess I never thought I needed it, until now. So I slipped it on and looked where the message was being sent to. Lexington Event Center, home of the Ricker gang members in Manhattan.

(Time skip)
[Hunter's pov]

As I arrived at the event center dead bodies littered the area. Not just Rickers but JTF and allot of em' to be exact. The body's lifeless and unmoving made my blood boil as I made my way inside. The route I was going through the building would lead me to the main hall second floor balcony, overlooking the main event hall. Before I got to the door to the event hall shots echoed throughout the building. So I rushed forward until I heard something that made me stop in my tracks.