Chapter One

Third person's POV:

It was normal day in Magnolia. The streets were crowded and the guild Fairy tail was as lively as always. They were celebrating another day in their favorite guild. There could be heard loud cheers, playful teasers, punches were thrown and tables were flying.

Everybody was happy at that sunny day. Well, expect for certain group that was sitting around one table with frowns on their faces. Why they were in such bad mood? Well, for the fifth time this month they went back home without reward because certain stripper was always taunting certain red headed, scary warrior who everytime destroyed half of the town while chasing her annoying and stupid target. The person with the worst mood was the blond mage who wouldn't be able to pay her rent on time this month.

" How long time you will be mad about the accident Lucy?" Gray asked.

"For as long as I want and it wasn't an 'accident'. It was you and your stupid head who couldn't stop taunting Erza even if you know what will happen." She said while pouting and looked away from the idiot.

"Lucy-San, don't you think that.. Umm...it's time to forgive him. After all he is Gray and this is not something new." Wendy said in the most unharming way so she wouldn't get scolded like Gray.

"You are right. I will forgive him.... " Lucy said and Gray sighed with relief. "I will forgive him...WHEN HE GETS THE MONEY FOR MY RENT!!!" she yelled on the top of her lungs causing Gray to fall off of his seat.

"Ok, ok! I will go to get the money for your rent right now." In the background Juvia was mumbling something about 'love rival' and 'her Gray-sama' and chills run down Gray's spine.

"Not so fast ice boy." Gajeel said as he was walking to the group with Levy."It's going to rain." Everybody looked out of the window and saw the big black clouds that appeared from nowhere and whose end they could not see.

"On the TV lacrima said that it's coming big hurricane. The biggest from years. It won't stop raining for at least a week." Levy said.

"It doesn't mean that it will start to rain right now soo..." Gray stood up and as if the clouds heard him, lightnings and thunders filled the sky and it started raining.

"What were you saying?" Erza asked while she raise her eyebrows. Gray just muttered something under his breath so nobody could hear but of course Wendy and Gajeel heard.

"What did you say ice boy? I couldn't hear you." Gajeel mocked him as he bent down with a hand on his ear so he could hear 'better'. Tick mark appeared on the Gray's forehead.

"Shut up!!" He yelled.

After the rain started the guild members were forced to stay in the building because nobody was expecting to rain. That would be looong week for our mages but they didn't suspect that they would have one unexpected guest who would turn their lives upside down.

Few towns away from the guild before the rain started:

A cloaked man with a white scarf and a blue exceed were walking through the forest to their next mission. Few weeks ago a team from Fairy tail had the job to destroy a dark guild but they swept half of the town and the dark guild wasn't fully destroyed as the team thought. (You can guess which team😑) So now the council sent their Ace to clean after Fairy tail and to finish the job.

"Have we arrived already? " The flying cat was again whining because they were walking for hours. Tick mark appeared on the man's forehead.

"For the millionth time, NO! Stop whining! We will get there soon." He said annoyed from his partner.