Chapter Six

No crying in this chapter!!! The person for who I'm talking knows who he is.

Previous time:

"Look what we have here. How long time we haven't seen each other? When was our last encounter? Happy. Salamander." Guildarts greeted them with a small smile which looked more like smirk then a smile.

"Not long enough time Mr. Clive. Not long enough. " Happy said at him as he and Salamander were giving him a harsh glare.

Present time:

The guild members were looking at them with wide eyes and open mouths until they said in unison:

"Huh?!?!" Salamander, Happy and Guildarts looked them.

"Guildarts, do you know these two?" Gray asked.

"Yep." He said as he emphasised the 'p'. " We have crossed paths few times. I can't remember very well when was our first encounter? It was so much time since we met." Guildarts place his metal hand on his chin.

" The seventh of June, Hargeon ports. When you weren't watching where you were walking and you hit us. And my fish fell in the see because of you along with the our bags with clothes, documents and etc.." Happy said still glaring at Guildarts.

"Oh yee. I remember that it was before maybe ten years. You were still little kids and have already travelling around Fiore and if I can remember well you two were absolutely the same." Guildarts laught and Salamander 'tch'ed while Happy frowned more.

"We are not and not funny. Everytime we cross paths you are destroing our belongings along with the townd and the forests. Not to mention that you always want to 'test' us which is cousing us more work and the old geezer is always shouting at us! Our job is to restore the town and to finish unfinished jobs not to blew them. Even on our last encounter before few months you did the same thing. " Tick marks appeared on their foreheads.

" Haha. But admin it that it's a good  for you to fight sometimes with me. " Guildarts smirked.

" Like we need your trainings. I think that it's the compleate opposite. After all you are the one that ends up knocked out or with broken bones." Happy smirked and the guild looked shocked at that Guildarts has been defeated by these two strangers. Salamander smirked a little too but nobody saw him.

" Was it so? I can't remember well. And what is going on Salamander? Have you swallowed your tongue? The last time we met you were way more talkative. And why do you look so pale kid? You look like somebody has drained your color." Guildarts bent down to look closer at Salamander's face and the hooded man leaned back.

" Idiot. You know that you are entering his personal spaced and that he doesn’t likes it when somebody is doing that. You learned this the hard way so back off of him. "Happy said.

" I'm just making sure that your friend is okay, chill out. I know that you are protecting each others backs but sometimes you two are too overprotective. "He reached to touch Salamander's forehead of which got Salamander more pissed. As Guildart's hand was about to touch his forehead the hooded man slapped it away and he looked dead in Guildart's eyes." Chill out kid. You know that I want to help."

"Mister Clive we haven't asked for your help. Please back off or we will make you to do so." Happy said in a threatening tone.

"Happy I'm not asking you either anything if somebody should tell something this is Salamander." Guildarts said this only to piss Salamander off more and it was working. "Hey Salamander would you like to spar with me like we are normally doing when we see each other?"He asked.

" Mister Clive!"Happy shouted." You the strongest mage in this guild as I know. And for that you shouldn't fight in the building or you will ruin it. And we are not planing on fighting in the rain. So cut it out! " Salamander was on the edge. One more word from the crush mage and-