Chapter Eleven

Third person's POV:

It's been eight days since Salamander and Happy entered the Guild-hall.

Somewhere in the forests away from Magnolia in the early morning. The rain was falling heavily and loud thunders and lightnings were rolling through the sky.

"Master! We are three days away from our target but..." One man said to his master who was standing under one tree hiding from the rain, leaning against the trunk. The man looked away too scared to look his master in the eyes.

"But what?" The Master asked calmly as he was playing with the dagger in his hands which symbols were glowing bright red, not bothering to look at his subordinate.

"But there is small problem." The man was fidgeting with his fingers still not looking at the purple haired man in front of him.

The man with purple hair, with the scar across  his face looked away from his dagger and straight at his subordinates.

"What problem?" The man asked. His subordinate was stuttering as he couldn't find the right words to which the purple haired man got pissed. "Just spill it!" He yelled at the man in front of him as a tick mark appeared on his forehead. The other man gulped before he started to talk so he won't end up the his boss next target.

"The person we are looking for is located in Magnolia, in the strongest guild in Fiore with the members we encountered recently..." The man said as sweat  was rolling down his forehead. The purple haired man growled as he tightened his grip on the dagger’s handle.

"...Fairy tail..." The master said with venom in every word through gritted teeth. His subordinates jumped back, shaking with fear. "You." The boss looked at the man in front of him. The man straightened his posture though he was still a sweating bullet. "Gather everybody of our guild and the new members. We are going to Magnolia. NOW!" The purple haired man yelled at his subordinate who ran as fast as he could, as soon as the words left his master's mouth, leaving the man with scar on his face alone under the tree. “First that guild defeated us and second that council's dog decided to show up and sent us in the jail. This will be your last moments with that pathetic guild and you will suffer the consequences. And The destiny has decided to be on my side… After all… You are all in one place. Be ready Fairy tail and Salamander... For that this shall be your graves…” The boss said to practically nobody as he smirked. Little did he know that this would be his biggest mistake in his whole life......

Back to Fairy tail.

Salamander's POV:

Will they ever shut up for a fucking second!!! I mentally shouted as I was holding my hands tightly on my ears which were throbbing and my head was aching. I thought that this guild full of freaks couldn't get any louder but I was so wrong. Today they beat every other creature that I have ever faced in my whole life. Damn! They're shouting and yelling is even louder than Acnologia's roar! I was clenching my teeth and my eyebrows were twitching as I was trying my best not to lose my temper which will cost a lot of energy and right now I'm in no condition of losing so much of my power. Every day I felt more and more drained. I won't last long if I stay here.

I looked up through the windows to see the still raging storm as bright lights were flashing every now and then. I sighed, still holding my ears and my blood boiled. I hope that the water mage is not planning on holding the rain for too long. If she doesn’t stop it sooner I will make her do it. I can't stay here any longer.

I winced from the pain in my head as I unconsciously let out a hiss and I caught the attention of certain blondy who was still sitting near me and strangely it wasn't bothering me at all.