Chapter 48 A Prince's Pirate

***This fucker is long lads, you better be strapped in. Also that's goddamn right another fucking chapter and it hasn't been a year since the last update. We're nearing the end of my five-year bullshittery that I call trying to write a novel. I hope that once the story does end you guys will take interest in whatever else I decide to write, but if not I'll be glad to have had you guys join me on at least the journey that is this story. Still got a few chapters left so you don't need to prepare yourself for the end just yet, but hopefully this will be done this year, ideally within the next couple of months. Anyway, for now just enjoy the chapter. 😘***

Somewhere in between my thoughts the walking turned into running. I dashed up the plank when I reached the boat, rushing past some of the crew that were placing barrels and crates. I burst through the door to the captain's quarters, my momentum only slowing long enough to confirm that the captain was there before jumping on him. He was surprised but caut me, his hands holding me up from under my thighs as my legs wrapped around him. I held onto him with my arms around his neck and kissed him hard before he could say anything. The heat of his body against mine and the familiar taste of his lips, it was comforting. He kissed back just as hard, his hands squeezing my thighs a bit in response. The kiss lasted a while but the captain pulled away after a moment.

"What's this all of a sudden?" He asks with a bit of a chuckle. "Also, what happened to your shirt?" He then paused again and suddenly a frown appeared on his brow, he was looking at my neck. I forgot Jamal had choked me, there were probably some marks from that. Here I was suddenly in such a good mood though, I guess I should probably explain some things to him.

"Ah, right, that, it's a long story, but I took care of it. I'm just glad it's over." The relief in my voice was apparent. He still seemed concerned but I didn't want to think about about it for now, especially since it had already taken up so much of my time. I kissed him hard for a moment before pulling away again. "I'll tell you about it later, for now I just want to be with you." Reluctantly his expression changed, I think the fact that I was being so forward had something to do with it.

I moved in slowly, a bit of a cheeky smile on my lips before pressing them onto his jaw. He let out a stifled grunt as my legs tightened around him, grinding slightly against his crotch with my own. His hands gripped onto my thighs tighter and I continued to trial my kisses down his neck. He always left marks on me so it was only fair that I return the favour. I reached his neck and bit slightly as I sucked on the skin. I could feel the heat radiating from between our legs, his breath getting shallow and rumbly. I felt him lift his leg under me, hearing the door shut soon after. I had forgotten that I hadn't closed it after barging in.

He walked me over to the bed. I landed on my back as he set me down, keeping my arms around the back of his neck. I pulled him down and kissed him again, his lips were chapped and rough but I didn't mind. My legs suddenly jerked and tensed as his hand suddenly found itself over my member, palming at it. I bit my lip and fidgeted slightly. I felt his breath fan against my ear as he chuckled lightly. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. He did that on purpose, and now here I was getting embarrassed for no reason.

He pulled away from my face and just looked at me with that grin of his, never stopping his hand from palming me. I didn't know where to look. His eyes were on me so intently I forgot how to breath. I could tell he was enjoying this though. He kept his eyes on me as I started to feel my pants being slipped off. I was already more naked than him since all I had were my pants on when I came in but this was getting unfair. I took hold of the pant's that he was trying to slip off to keep him from pulling them down further. He stopped and looked up at me, arching a brow.

"Changed your mind?" He questioned, clearly unsure of what I was doing.

"No but... you still have all your clothes on." He blinked and just looked at me for a moment before he finally chuckled, letting go of my pants. He cupped my face and kissed my cheek tenderly. My face's redness becoming more heated.

"All you have to do is ask my prince." His voice was low and soothing as he spoke in a gentle whisper. Hearing those words had my heart tighten in on itself. My prince. That title, I never cared for it before, but hearing him say it, in the way he said it, made me feel something. I couldn't describe the feeling if I tried, just that, I definitely liked it.

He pulled away but kept his eyes on me. He stripped off his shirt slower than he normally did before tossing it onto the ground. I hear his boots clunk against the hardwood floor after having taken them off. His hands finally reached his belt, he unbuckled it unnecessarily slow without taking his eyes off me. He slid it out of it's houps and let the pants slid down off him. My face reddened once more, and he smirked. His hands reached for my shoes, taking them both off and letting them fall onto the floor, before finally crawling on top of me. He paused like that for a moment, just looking at me. "I love you." I heard my own heart beat louder than anything else, as if it too had been caught off guard. I pulled him down closer to me with my arms wrapped around the back of his neck, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I love you too." My voice was a bit quiet and muffled but I knew it was still audible. I felt his hands move to my hips and squeeze a bit in response, kissing my neck and shoulder softly. I felt a wave of goosebumps ripple from where his lips touched my skin.

He pulled away again and brought his fingers to my mouth, I let him pry my lips apart and use his fingers to press at my tongue. I sucked on them for a bit, before he pulled them out and his hand found its way to my ass. His one hand finally pulled off my pants leaving me bear, while the other found itself teasing my hole. I twitched and my hands gripped onto his shoulders a bit in response. I let out a bit of a stifled gasped feeling him suddenly slip two in, my legs tensing. He just watched me with that cheeky smile of his as he started to move his fingers. He was going slow, and I could feel that my body was relaxing into the feeling. "Just... mn... put it in... already..." My face was bright red, and I couldn't help but stifle my words while looking off to the side slightly.

I could see that smirk of his grow at my words and found myself fighting the urge to bury my face in the pillow. He pulled his fingers out and I soon felt his tip pressing against me. He pushed in and my breath stifled, my hands gripping the pillow my head was on as he slowly entered. I had to remind myself to breath as he got about half way. His hand went to my dick, my body twitching as he teased the tip with his thumb. It was hard to think while being stimulated from more than one place at the same time.

I felt him suddenly push all the way up to the hilt in one thrust. I forgot to breathe again, suddenly feeling so full. He kissed my forehead and cheek tenderly, his hand still teasing my member in an agonizing kind of way. I already wanted to cum. He started to slowly pull out and push back in, his speed seeming to increase every time. My hands found there way to his back again, biting down on my lip in the process. Sounds escaped my mouth and mixed with the low grunting coming from the captain with each thrust.
My body was tingling with this now familiar sensation of pleasure I had come to learn through the captain. I could feel the heat swelling up in my lower abdomen as he continued to tease my tip. His heavy thrusts into me hit that spot that felt so strangely good. My hands gripped his back as my toes curled. "I- I'm-" I couldn't completely say it before my member had already started to twitch with release.

"I- am too-" The captain's voice was rough and low with breathiness. I felt him thrust all the way in, completely filling me. It felt hot inside as his dick twitched and he released. His heavy breaths mixed with my own as he looked down at me. He didn't pull out and instead lied down his body on top of me while still inside. His head rested next to mine as I wraped my one arm around his big body and my other went to play with his hair while we caught our breath. He was heavy but I also just really wanted to enjoy the moment. I squeezed him a bit, turning my head to kiss his forehead. His eyes were closed and I found myself examining his features. His thick dark eyelashes and brows, along with his deep tan from so much time spent in the sun.

"I love you so much." I whispered. I didn't know what was going to happen in the future, but for now, in this moment, this man is mine.