Question 13

Lexi: What do I think about all of my friends...? Hm...

Infinite and Smesh are totally awesome and I have the upmost respect for them.

Gabriel is one of those people that you have gotta love. Though... bravery isn't always the answer.

Splendid... well... He's the first one out of all of you that I've met here on wattpad. Though he can be sort of an ass hole sometimes....... actually most of the time we hang out he's kinda..... you know... an ass hole. XDDDDDDD get roasted boiiiiii!

Smg4? WACK!

Smg3? WACK!

Mario? WACK!

Bob? WACK!

Peach? W A C K

Boopkins? He ok. He just needs to learn that anime isn't.... OH WHO AM I KIDDING ANIME KEEPS ME ALIVE!! XD

Meggy? I love her!! I look up to her. I have a lot of respect for her.

Saiko? She's where I got my violent side from. Thanks for that!

Tari? Imma break her out of her shell. She's awesome at gaming!!! I wanna have a youtuber now because of her!

Luigi? He needs to learn how to defend himself. I understand is point of view, but the more he get's pushed around like this, the worse it will get. Also he's better than Mario.

Uni? She's adorable!! I love her so much, I honestly look up to her the most! Also if ur reading this Uni.... Hello, I'm a thief! And I'm about to steal your heart~   Ayyyyyyyyyyy!

I love my friends so much!! They're amazing! As long as they're there for me, I'll be there for them! ^^ And I can't forget about my fans! I love you all ( ◠‿◠ )

AND NO I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!! THEY BELONG TO @SplendidSuperman122, @SmeshBras123, @Infinitetheedge, @TheStarGod, @gabrielorionweaver, and @eeveetails101. Check them out y'all!