Question 17 (But it's a dare....)

Lexi: W-What...?

Announcer: FIRST UP, MARIO!!

Mario: 🎶IIIIII'MMMM ABOUT TO WHOOP SOMEBODY'S AAAAAAASSSSSSS🎶

Lexi: WAIT WHAT!?

Mario launches at Lexi. Lexi dodges.

Lexi: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? WHY ARE WE ON A FLOATING PLATFORM!?

Mario: Welcome to smash newbie. NOW DIE!

Mario tosses a few fire balls at Lexi then punches at her. Lexi dodged the fire balls but took the punches while she was distracted.

Lexi: Ow...

Announcer: Finish her!

Mario was charging up a huge punch.

Mario: By the way, I'M STILL PISSED AT YOU FOR THE OTHER DAY LEXI! SAY... GOOD.. BYE!!

Mario's fish set on fire as he was about to launch his final punch. Lexi winced as she prepared to take the punch, as she was pretty much done for. When she realized she hasn't been punched yet, she opened her eyes. Her eyes widened when the found herself in a red forcefield that must have blocked the attack.

Lexi: What the... Did I do that??

Mario: Yep. You did that. *shakes his hand off*

The force field started shrinking.

Lexi: AH! WHAT THE HECK!?!? HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE!?

Lexi stands up in a panick. The force field closed in on Lexi then disappeared.

Lexi(thinking): Ugh... why the heck do I feel so dizzy..? I can't think straight.

Mario took this chance to grab Lexi and hold her over the edge.

Mario: Okay, Bye bye!

Lexi snapped out of her daze after mario's comment. Mario dropped Lexi. As Lexi fell her wings moved on their own and launched Lexi back onto the platform. On the platform, lexi found a double sided scythe in front of her.

Mario: Hey... Wait a second... THAT'S NOT DEATH'S SCYTHE! Is this some sort of glitch?

Lexi started hearing voices in her head telling her to take the weapon. And she did just that.

Lexi: I don't know what this is, but I'm gonna use it as a weapon.

Mario: Wot?

Lexi got up and launched herself at Mario. She used the scythe to attack mario. Mario blocked a few attacks and shoved Lexi back. He then tossed a few fire balls. Lexi jumped over the fire balls and landed behind Mario. She kicked Mario up into the air, jumped and triple kicked him into the ground. Jedi jumped back up and slammed back down into Mario and hit him again with her scythe. Just then, a rainbow aura appeared around Mario. Mario got up.

Mario: No more games! DIE!!

Mario then summoned two huge fireballs and shot them at Lexi. Lexi was unable to dodge so she just took the hit. Mario turned away assuming she was defeated.

Lexi: OI!

Mario: WAIT WHAT!?

Lexi now had the rainbow aura around her. It was now time for her to use her final smash since Mario was beat up enough. When she activated it, she tossed her scythe at him. When it hit him, the sky went dark and cloudy. Several hands came out from the ground and punched at Mario. Lexi then darted at Mario and and sliced him with a barrage of attacks from her scythe. The final slice sent him flying out of the plat form. A series of lights signaled that Mario has been defeated.

Narrator: Mario defeated.

Lexi: Hey! I won!

Narrator: Donkey Kong and Link joins the battle!

Lexi: Aw shit... here we go again.

After a long while Lexi has fought and defeated almost all of the smash roster. Only the dlc's remained. Joker, piranha plant, banjo & kazooie, Hero, and Sans spawned.

Lexi: DO I NOT GET A BREAK!?

Master hand: No! F*ck off!

Banjo: You wanna know how I put these Grenades in this bird...?

Hero used hatches man on Lexi and sent her flying.

Narrator: Lexi, Defeated!