Fairies in the Wind.

Guild Counselor Meeting 3rd POV

Narrator: Here in the town of-

Ryu: Ok screw this, author I'm sorry but I cant take this much longer, please forget this one and move on the guild masters talking without this Narrator for the part. Please!

Me: Screw it, you already messed up the fourth wall Ryu. I'm gonna get the flex tape.

Bob: I'm jealous Maki! Your wizards so full of life and they're such cutie pies. I hear you've got a girl that gave some big shot quite the spanking!

Makarov: Oh, you must be talking about Lucy. She's our newest recruit, and she's got a body that just won't quit.

Bob: Oh so Naughty!

???: I wouldn't be joking around if I were you Makarov

Makarov: Hmm?

Goldmine: You wizards may be spirited, but you gotta admit they do go overboard sometimes. Some of the counsel is worried that they might destroy an entire city one of these days, cant say I blame em.

Makarov: Ah let em worry, what do I care?! There just jealous my wizards are hot.

Bob: Oh Maki you shouldn't talk about your little wizards that way, your such a scoundrel.

Delivery Bird: Master Makarov, Master Makarov. I have a message from miss Mirajane sir.

Makarov: Oh, thanks allot.

Bird: No problem.

Makarov then circled around the tiny fairy tail emblem in the center with his finger. Then a projection of Mirajane popped up.

Mira: Hi master, glad you made it to the conference safe and sound.

Makarov: See? This honeys our poster girl Mirajane. Grab some eye candy boys.

Goldmine: Thats Mirajane? I haven't seen her in a while. She sure has matured.

Mira: Oh master your not gonna believe what happened! It may be the greatest thing in the history of Fairy Tail!

Makarov: Really?

Mira: Ryu, Erza, Natsu, and gray have all teamed up together.An amazing combination huh?! In fact I think it'll be the strongest team Fairy Tail's ever seen! I'm sorry to bother you but I had to tell you the good news!

Makarov then looked like he was about to die.

Makarov: Not... Those... FOUR!

Mira: See you soon master.

Bob: Whats wrong Maki?

Goldmine: I guess the counsel has a good reason to be worried after all.

Makarov then fell on the table he was standing on.

Makarov: I cant believe this is happening. Ryu on his own can destroy an entire city. But the three of them together? It spells doom for anywhere they go! The conference ends today so I can be back at Fairy Tail by tomorrow afternoon. I just hope nothing happens between now and then. Oh please nothing happen!

Ryu POV

We were flying at top speed to get to the station they were at, I could smell that Ponytail guys scent from miles away. Grey and Erza were holding on for dear life while I was flying at my fastest.

Ryu: You two okay? We're almost there.

Erza: As longs we get there we'll be fine!

Grey: Just don't do anything that involves a spin and we'll be fine!