The Strongest team

Ryu POV

After we deafened Erigor everyone came and we talked about how to get rid of the lullaby flute.

Ryu: Well Natsu or I could just torch it and be done with-

Then the Magic mobile grew arms of shadows and I knew exactly what was happening.

Erza: KAGE!!

Grey: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!

Kage: LULLABY IS MINE NOW! SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOUR GAURD DOWN FLIES!! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

He then drove off to clover. We all stood there speechless for a good 10 seconds. Then a vain busted in my head.

Natsu: THAT JERK!!

Then a second vain busted in my head.

Lucy: THIS IS HOW HE PAYS US BACK FOR SAVING HIS LIFE?

A third vain busted in my head.

Erza: AFTER HIM!!

One final vein busted in my head until I screamed loud enough to put a dragons roar to shame.

Ryu (Pissed of to a Vegeta Degree): KAGEYAMA!! WHEN I FIND YOU YOU'D WISH YOU HAD DIED WHEN YOUR GUILD MATE ATTACKED YA!!! BECAUSE DEATH WOULD BE A KINDNESS COMPARED TO WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU, YA LITTE-

Time skip to Kageyama arriving at clover.

We arrived to see Kageyama about to play the flute to master but I wasn't gonna let that happen. I charged up magic energy in my fist and magma enveloped it.

Ryu: Hra-

Then someone grabbed me from my arm and I turned to see someone that always confused me.

Ryu: Master Bob?!

Bob: Shh. Were just about to get to the good part.

He then looked at Natsu and Grey.

Bob: Well aren't you boys yummy.

I could then visibly see Natsu and Grey quaking. He then slowly edged towards them.

Lucy: Your telling method weirdo is the master of the blue pegasus guild? And isn't he going after you?

Ryu: Because the last time he did that I knocked him out with one punch.

Lucy: Noted.

Kage was then about to play the flute.

Everyone except the masters: Oh no!

Goldmine: Would you guys keep it down?

Ryu: Goldmine?!!

Lucy: He's with Cuatro Cerberus!

When I looked at Kage and gramps Kage hesitated to play even a single note. I then realized why they were so calm.

Ryu: Its time for an epic speech isn't it?

Goldmine: Yup.

I then pulled out a bag of popcorn and watched with anticipation.

Ryu: This is gonna be good.

Lucy: Where did you get the popcorn?

Ryu (Mouth full): I got it from my bag. I always pack some when I think someones gonna give a great speech.

Makarov: Nothings going to change.

Kage: Huh?

Makarov: You cannot change the fact that those who are weak will forever remain weak. Now maybe its just me, but I don't think thats a bad thing. I mean we humans are weak creatures by nature. Our insecurities are the reason guilds even exist. And they're why we have friends. When we're surrounded by allies its easier the stay positive about the future. Think of it this way: If we're clumsy then we may stumble and bump into things, but if we have faith in our future then we continue marching forward, our inner strength emerges on its own. But we have to choose that path and pledge to live our lives to the fullest. Don't let that silly flute get in the way.