Chapter 1

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑.

Xiao Zhan was waiting for his boyfriend on their living room when he accidentally played a Rated 18 movie on their Television. He can't help but to get hard, looking at how the guy fucked his girl like his life depends on it. Damn, he's getting horny. He turned off the T.V and went upstairs to their shared room.

"I want to touch myself." He whispered to himself, since Yibo's not here it's okay. Opening their Cabinet to find his Vibrator, he have been hiding this to his boyfriend. Xiao Zhan opened the drawer to get the strawberry flavored lube. He squirted big amount of lube on his Vibrator and turned it on. He removed his clothes and starts pinching his own nipples. He pants softly, stroking his erection.

"Hmm, d-daddy." Zhan moaned his boyfriend's dominant name. Xiao Zhan lays on their bed and positioned the vibrator's head on his hole. Zhan started pushing it inside and gasps from the coldness of the device.

"A-ah fuck." Zhan closed his eyes shut, feeling the device vibrating against his sweet spot. Xiao Zhan moaned loudly and grips the bedsheets.

He started thrusting the vibrator inside in a fast pace, Zhan felt the tip touched his spot and cums untouched.

Xiao Zhan removed the device inside his hole and replaced it with his fingers instead. He finger fucks himself, imagining that Yibo's preparing him. Xiao Zhan didn't heard their room door opening so he just continue abusing his spot. He threw his head back, feeling his stomach coiling again, he's so close.

"What a naughty, kitten. Pleasuring himself without his Daddy." Yibo said, unamused. The said man jolted and looked at Yibo with a surprised face.

"Y-yibo." He muttered shyly. Yibo smirked.

"That's not my name for tonight, baby boy." He removes his necktie and threw it somewhere. Zhan whimpered, feeling excited with a bit of nervousness.

"I-i'm sorry, daddy. I won't do it again." Zhan said, looking at the ground hoping that it'll swallow him alive. Xiao Zhan heared a clank infront of him, he gasped, feeling extremely scared. Those things infront of him are sex toys, he doesn't remember when his boyfriend purchased them but damn he doesn't know Yibo likes this kind of stuff.

"Now now, time to punish my naughty kitten." The taller man said, smirking darkly.

"Wear these." Yibo dropped a few items, a bunny headband, pastel pink choker, a croptop, short skirt, and a black high knee socks. Xiao Zhan blushed, he doesn't want to wear those, he's a man for fuck sake.

"Wear these right now Zhan, don't make me mad." Yibo whispered huskily, Zhan gulps and started wearing it infront of his boyfriend's hungry stare.

Xiao Zhan closed his legs, the skirt is very short and it's uncomfortable, he wonders how girls manage to wear these.

Yibo, removes his upper suit sexually and moves closer to Zhan.

"Close your eyes." Ordered Yibo. Zhan closed his eyes obediently. His boyfriend blindfolded him, preventing him from seeing the every move of his daddy.

Yibo licked his earlobe, and whispered. "Be ready, kitten. Daddy will make you feel so good that you'll pass out." He chuckled darkly.

Xiao Zhan bit his lower lip, this is bad.

"On all fours, kitten." Zhan did what his boyfriend told him. Yibo slipped a cock ring on his erection. Zhan moaned, feeling displeased by the thing.

"N-no please, Yibo. I don't want this." Zhan whispered helpless. Wang Yibo pinched Zhan's right nipple, Zhan jolted and a high pitched moan went out of his lips.

"That's not my name Zhan, what's my name?" Yibo asked, still pinching it.

"D-daddy, please no cockring." Zhan pleaded.

"Oh no Kitten, daddy will do what he wants and kitten must do it or he'll not let you cum." Yibo chuckles and kissed Zhan's neck.

"Understood?" Yibo asked, Zhan nodded his head softly.

Yibo suddenly thrusted the vibrator in a fast pace. Zhan collapsed because of the sudden pleasure overwhelming him. His face lay flat on the mattresses, while his as is still on air, displayed for Yibo.

"You like don't you, kitten?" Asked Yibo as he drills the device inside and out of Zhan's hole. The man underneath can't do anything but to moan loudly, saliva dripping on his lips to the mattress.

Zhan can't answer properly so he just nodded his head softly, moaning as the device keep hitting his sweet spot.

Yibo stopped thrusting the Vibrator and Zhan spilled a disappointed moan. The taller shoves the device deep inside his kitten and turned it on it's highest level.

Zhan moaned and his legs trembled, he shakes his head disapprovingly.

"N-no hmph Ah! Too much, d-daddy it's too much p-please." Zhan said between his desperate moans and pants. Tears started dripping out of his eyes, wetting the blindfold.

Yibo flipped Zhan so he can lay properly, the man gasped and moaned.

"You look so hot kitten, damn I want to shove my dick inside of you." Yibo said deeply as he strokes himself, staring at the lewd man laying infront of him, trembling from too much pleasure.

Zhan is now sobbing, he tried to remove the cockring but Yibo stopped him immediately.

"My my, you're disobeying me huh?" Yibo tied Zhan's wrists and smiled darkly afterwards. Pleased by his work.

"Daddy no, I want to t-touch you." Zhan cries.

"You disobeyed daddy, kitten." Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's collar and left a lots of hickeys. The taller strokes Zhan's hard on.

"Daddy, p-please remove the ring. I wanna C-come." Zhan pleaded, sobbing as he bites his lower lip. Zhan's leg trembling, Yibo dives on his baby boy's leg and started sucking on it before whispering.

"You can't come yet, kitten. Bear with it a bit longer." Yibo smirks, and Zhan sobs disapprovingly.

"Please, please d-daddy." Zhan hiccups, can't breathe properly.

"No." Yibo said, prolonging Zhan's agony. He turned off the vibrator and removes it out of Zhan's hole. The smaller man pants, saliva Visible at the side of his lips. Yibo leaned down and licks it.

"I'm going in, Love." Yibo said and kissed Zhan's forehead. He positioned his dick, and thrusted slowly. Zhan whimpered.

"Daddy please, fuck me now. I want your cock, not the toys." Zhan whispered. Yibo's thin patience snapped and thrusted in fast pace.

TBC..

𝐴 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑓ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠, 哈哈哈哈哈, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡? 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ. 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑌𝑖𝑏𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑋𝑖𝑎𝑜 𝑍ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝐷𝑍𝑆'𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘!