Chapter 2

Warning! This story has a very mature content, you have been warned gay.

"AH!!" Zhan moaned, his eyes rolling on the back of his head blissfully. This is what he truly wanted, Yibo's Big fat cock shoved up on his tight hole, fucking him rough yet passionate with love.

"Are you okay, Love?" Yibo asked softly, not wanting to hurt Zhan. The said boy nodded his head as the skin slapping echoed through their room. The squelching sound of Yibo's cock inside Zhan's hole made them more aroused.

Yibo angled his hips to hit Zhan's spot, the boy beneath him literally screamed when he drilled his cock into Zhan's prostate. He leaned down, licking and biting the juicy and pinkish nipple of his Gege before kissing his neck up to lip, shoving, licking, bitting, and wetting Zhan's lips. Yibo swallowed the man's moan, Zhan desperately tug the tie on his wrist.

Yibo wrapped his arms around the man's thin waist before scooping him up to sat on his dick. Yibo stared at Zhan's fucked out face, Eyes dilated, cheeks covered with blush, face covered of sweat, lips swollen, and a saliva dripping out of his mouth while small whimper came out.

Zhan panted softly, caressing his abdomen as he felt a bulge on it, tearing him out with pain and pleasure.

"Y-you're way too d-deep, I can feel it on my abdomen, D-daddy." He whimpered out, feeling full. He experimently lifted his hips and slams it back down emitting a small moan on Zhan's throat. He did it again but this time with so much force.

"I feel so f-full, daddy. You're so good to me–" Zhan's words got cut off when Yibo thrusted upwards, the boy above him collapsed on his chest, moaning sluttily as he takes the rut of his daddy. His head trashing form left to right, drool out of his mouth wetting Yibo's chest.

Yibo pushed Zhan so he can sat properly, holding his hips to support him from every powerful thrusts of Yibo's skilled hips. Zhan rested his hands on Yibo's chest.

"Look at me baby, look at me while while I'm fucking the life out of you, look at me with that fucked out face of yours beautiful." He spanked Zhan's ass before groping it. Zhan stared at Yibo as he tried his best not to close them when he's in heaven. Zhan felt his stomach coiling.

"D-daddy I'm going to c-cum please let me... Please.. A-ah fuck.. cum Daddy please." Zhan said between his angelic moans, Yibo growled aroused by the beauty on top of him, riding his dick like his life depends on it.

"You're such a cockslut, taking my cock so good like a good boy you are." Zhan sobbed, feeling too good to even respond on his Daddy's praising.

"Please remove the ring daddy.. fuck ah! P-please." Zhan begged with his eyes closed, tears streamed down his beautiful cheeks, his stomach is about to explode. Wanting the cum to be released.

Yibo took the cockring off of Zhan's dick, he stroked his manhood helping him to cum easily. Zhan threw his head back as he came on their chest.

Yibo layed Zhan on their bed, drilling his cock inside Zhan's gaping hole. The man beneath him is crying, overstimulating him more, he trembled and moansm sluttily. Taking Yibo's dick even if he's still sensitive and a bit twitchy.

"I-i'm about to come baby, just a little more." Yibo thrusted in a animalistic pace.

"C-come inside of me until you get me pregnant." Zhan said totally delirious because of his boyfriend's cock deep inside him.

"Damn, I'll fucking Argh do that, I'll flood your insides with my cum." Yibo said moaning as he spilled his cum inside Zhan's hole, filling him up to the brim.

Yibo collapsed on top of Zhan. He nuzzles his face on Zhan's neck.

"I love you, baby." Yibo whispered waiting for him to respond but remains silent. Yibo leaned back to look at Zhan to his surprised his baby boy did pass out after their love making.

Yibo chuckled softly, brushing some of hair strands off of Zhan's beautiful and peaceful face before kissing his forehead affectionately.

"Goodnight." He covered their naked bodies with their soiled blanket, scooping Zhan's petite body closer to his.

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖

Sorry for updating this late, I was just resting after the stressful semester. How are you guys doing after Yibo and Zhan's hot sex scene? Is it okay? Btw, sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. Thanks for reading!