Little Happy Memories

Dipper POV
I hit my head in the bed frame as I woke up, almost looking over the Mabel to ask for an Icepack, I had to stop doing that. I rubbed my head, ouch.

Mabel was holding a little airplane, running around with it in her hand making obnoxious noises, I was eating some cereal and putting together a figurine of a fossilized dinosaur. My left hand started tingling, I looked down at it. It looked like black cement, I could move my fingers fine though. "Momma" I called, confused. "Yes dear?" She said whilst patting my head

"Why is my hand black?" I said, perplexed and still staring down at it. She looked down and gasped, stumbling into the kitchen and latching onto the phone, screaming into it. Mabel sat by me and shoved some of my cereal into her mouth after putting edible glitter glue on it, I hated her.

She was always in my way, yelling and screaming with her friends, constantly bugging me about how I was or whatever. My father was running through the house, grabbing some of my clothing and putting them in a bag.

What are they doing?

I looked back down at my hand, it looked like my fingers were made of brick now, instead of that white concrete in between it was a shiny gold material. I touched it, it was cold. I felt a shiver down my spine, what was this?

"Momma?" She was hurling me out the door into a car I've never seen before, it looked old. It was red. I was shoved into the backseat, buckled, and off I went. It was a while before I heard a voice. "Hey, kiddo, want some gum." He said, pulled it out, waving it. "Yes please!" I yelped in excitement.

"It'll cost five bucks"

I pouted, why'd he even offer it to me then? Before I knew it we were in a small town surrounded by trees and animals, I've always lived in a city, this was new to me.

I suddenly felt my heart ache for Mabel. She wasn't here, she was always with me! I began to cry a bit, silently, the old man I was in the car with looked back, grunted, and kept driving.

I put my head against the window, the side of my head now cold but I didn't care at the time, I was upset. I started remembering everything, I remember when we were 10.. she had made my bed and made me a pretty card and snack to go with it while I was studying for a test. I had been stressing out about it earlier. 8, she stuck up for me when some older kids bullied me. 7, she hung out with me when I was lonely despite making plans with her friends.

I guess I am a jerk.

We came to a sudden stop, I was thrown forward leaving a seatbelt mark on my waist. We were in front of a rickety shack, with the broken sign "Mystery Shack" on it's roof. "Also, kid, I'm your Grunkle , Grunkle Stan!" He said, voice gritty and kinda deep. "Dipper.. dipper pines.." I murmured quietly, feet shuffling on the ground to the steps of the shack.

Coffee spilt on my white t-shirt "OUCH" I yelped, patting it. I groaned and put the mug down.