Im like you, right?

Narrator POV:

Dipper got up, large wings folded so they wouldn't knock over stuff, he was 17 now, a senior. He slung a navy blue backpack over his shoulder and pushed open the door with his brick-like arm. A one way blindfold over his eyes made from bandages. Dipper wore a large hoodie and his well known shorts, his bag containing books and supplies he needed for his classes.

He saw a car speeding through the roads and scuttled to the side. After pushing open the doors he was met with all the other kids avoiding him. It was as if there was an invisible barrier around him. Dipper headed to his class, head down in the desk immediately with a groan, teachers didn't want to talk to him. He sat there the entire class with his head in the desk. Dipper normally learned from home, reading and talking with Ford was how he did it. He sometimes learned from school, not often though.

Dipper headed to the cafeteria after class, waiting through the line to get lunch he felt a shove from somebody else as they cut him. His hands had a little crackle of blue flame in them.  Dipper closed his fists.

He scooped up the slop the school server. Horrendous. He sat down, a black feather getting in his food. Not like he was going to eat it anyways.

Dipper had turned pale over the years, lack of sleep, and his weird, complex, nature. He was a demon, after all. He still had the recognizable curly brown hair, Big Dipper on his forehead, he also wore the pine tree cap, obviously.

Dipper slipped out the school and into the yards during free time, hands in his pockets. He hummed, sliding out a red and gold journal Ford have to him, a large six fingered handprint in the front with the label 3 in it. It contained the mysteries and answers of Gravity Falls. It was dippers favorite thing to read and write in.

He sat on a bench in constant reading and writing,focused immensely in the journal. Dipper quickly realized he was about to be late and slammed the book shut, shoving it back into his bag and raced out into the halls. Dipper panted, running to the class, nobody was there.

He checked his watch.

4:30 pm

"oops"

He walked home, hands still in his pockets, wings slightly outstretched behind him. The breeze ruffled his brown hair. The pale boy went off the side into a trail, the soil much more comforting on the soles of his feet. Birds hurled and whistles, squirrels skittering around, a few deer run in by, it was peaceful, chaotic, everything. Dipper opened the doors to the mystery shack

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed