Chapter 21.

Harry

I rubbed the sweat from my palms on my jeans as I sat on the side of the bed, my t-shirt off and my hair a mess. I look down to see her big doe eyes looking up at me as she slowly unbuckles my belt. Each second getting harder to breathe, Her delicate touch and pink lips was enough for me to go insane. I've slept with many woman for this one here to make me nervous. Maybe it was because it was her, she was different she was pure and man did I want to take the last bit of innocence from her.

She slid my jeans down just above my knee caps. Her hands shaky, she looked up at me and smiled before pulling  the band of my boxers down exposing my hard erection. Fuck I'm so hard.

She looked up at me as she took me into her hand and licked my tip. Fuck I want to cum so badly I need it, but I can't let the urge to bend her over this bed and fuck the life out of her ruin this moment.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the back of her head and guided her as she took me into her mouth. Holy fuck the way she sucked my dick was fucking amazing. She bobbed her head moaning. I looked down to see her hands in between her legs as she played with herself. God this is to much I'm about to fucking cum. Right as the  Euphoric feeling was about to rupture through my body. I heard a loud banging on my door.

I woke up realizing it was all a dream. I climb out of bed and see my hard on in the mirror and I rush to the door.

"What ?" I yell through the door.

"It's Arya she's gone she's not in the house, they've took in her." Liam yelled.