Chapter Three

Jisung was born in a rich family, he had everything that he could ever ask for- it was probably his real god father { Like literally a god } who made all this possible- he won't admit it though. Since no one would believe him anyway and since he doesn't like to.

He had loving parents who made sure that he was never left lonely or alone, he was being well fed and educated. Jisung still had all his memories of when he was Han. It would be impossible to erase them, he supposed.

Unlike Han, whose parents died when he was four- Jisung's remained. They supported him in every and any way possible, they loved him and that's all that mattered.

Jisung started learning how to play the piano and violin due to his interest in music, what shocked everyone was that the boy could already play the flute since he was an year old. He played fluently without any kind of error, considered as a musical prodigy.

Jisung wanted to see his old home, how it had been all these years that he was gone. So he researched on it, he researched on his old name.. Yan ling. He was half Chinese and korean then.

" Han Yanling " Jisung's six year old self whispered as his mother neared him with a soft smile.

" Why're you so interested in him? " She asked him softly as he taught him how to play the piano.

" Mm..I saw him in your work. He seems interesting " Jisung smiled cutely as his mother cooed at him and ruffled his hair. She was an archaeologist- her main work was the research on Yanling.

" Wow. My baby's growing up huh? " She hugged the smaller boy and softly sighed. She didn't want Jisung to grow up, he just looked so small.. much smaller than anyone his age.

" Thanks mother " It was a slip of tongue, he usually called her mom or mama.. this time he went with the formal one.

" Look at you! Trying to be manly and like the elders! " She giggled at the younger and picked him up easily while walking towards their garden. Their favourite place to spend their time.

...........

Jisung wiped his tears as he stared at the image of a brown haired woman with warm black coloured eyes and a permanent smile etched on her face.

She was alive until he was 10 and she took care of him well until that happened. Until she died during a flight accident- so horrible that even her body wasn't found for a few weeks. The police found her body in Thailand- her body was washed up on the shore. She didn't deserve to die such a cruel death.

" Hope you are doing well..mother " He whispered and stood up with Seungmin, right behind him with a small sad smile. The serene wind blew past them as Seungmin sighed and hugged the boy.

" Shh.. don't cry. I don't like it when you cry .. plus you look ugly " Jisung jabbed his elbow along the younger's ribs and smiled while crying, he rested his head on the taller male's shoulders and sighed.

" Shut up.. idiot. " Jisung wiped his tears and smiled as he stood up properly while bowing at his mother's grave- a formal bow.

Seungmin watched him with serene eyes as he too, stood beside him and bowed towards the grave.

" I'll take care of Jisung for you, Aunt. Don't worry. He's grown up in good hands " Seungmin whispered as a calm wind blew past them as if it was Jisung's mother speaking to him.

* Thank you for watching over him * Seungmin smiled slightly as he looked up at the clear blue sky, he heard the feminine voice clearly inside his head as he turned around towards the other male, who was still bowing.