chapter 6: who are you x

Started:
Saturday 28th September 2019
Time: 8:52am
Finished:
Saturday 28th September 2019
Time: 9:09am

Warning!!!
There is talk about rape and abuse so if your sensitive about this don't read this chapter...
The authors note will give a description about what happens briefly so your not confused if your not gonna read.

"COME ON LETS GO" he basically screamed at me.
" woah,woah,woah and you are" Josh asked.
" Her dad"
"I'm not going with you" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.
"Yes you fucking are now come on"
"No"
He stormed his way towards me and grabbed my arm.
"Owww your hurting me"
Payton grabbed my dad's shoulder and yanked him off me.
"SHE SAID YOU WERE HURTING HER SO GET OFF HER AND LEAVE"
My dad pulled out his knife and that's where shit goes down.

Your probably wondering why they all have knifes.. Well my dad and my so-called 'boyfriend' are in a gang together and my dad never really liked me... not as much as chad ... he's even said he'd prefer chad to be his child rather than me. But it's come to a point where I gave up... I ignored my dad and didn't listen to him. So he started beating me... chad knew and just laughed with him .... you remember when I said at the start it was weird how chad didn't kiss me for long.... Well only reason I was okay with it was because he forces it apon me... him and my dad have both raped me and the only reason I act as if me and chad are ' the perfect couple' is because if I don't and I tell people what they have done, then alot worse then beating and rape would have been done, so I bottle it up and act as if nothing happened.

I sit there and watch everything go down .... swinging knifes so every where. I wonder how no-one has noticed this . The more I think the worse it gets, I over think then I go into lock... No one noticed, well I'm not surprised No one notices me.
I'm trapped I can't breathe but I can see it all go down... very slowly darkness fills my eyesight.
And I'm gone.

A/n:
Yay I uploaded.
Well alot of shit goes down in this chapter and alot more to come.

Brief:
So her dad does to the hospital and tries to take water... payton, Josh and griffin fights her dad, she gets scared and starts over thinking and thinks about the time her dad and chad both abused her and raped her and then darkness over comes her and she's gone (Not dead) x

Sorry if your sensitive to anything x
-byeee x