chapter thirteen.

mattias pov biotchhh.

i walked into ihop with my friends kairi alejandro roshaun alvaro and robert to get food. obviously.
when i was waiting in line i looked around to see this fine ash mamas sitting by herself. nah she probably had a man looking that fine. whewww chilliii. n e wayzz.
i finally got my food and we sat down and i noticed she was still by herself so being the man that i am i walked up to her and sat myself down. okay maybe i was a bit to excited and jumped on that motherfucking seat. she glanced up with her blue ocean eyes. a.n. billie eyelash has entered the chat.
she looks familiar but from where.
mattia. hey umm i was wondering if i could have you number i thought you were really cute. that is if you don't have a boyfriend.
i said a little shaky so she didn't think i was full on fuckboy.
she gave me the bitch really face then smirked.
she read out the first five numbers and a name popped up.
waters.
as she kept reading out the numbers it lined up with the same number. i lowkey got excited until my expression completely dropped when the last digit didn't match. she then burst into laughter.
water. lmfaooo you should have seen your faceee omfggg mattia it's me you dipshit.
i screamed like a little bitch and ran into her arms.
my bestfriend is back.

waters pov.
i told him it was me.
he screamed like a girl. like full on britney bitch type scream. he darted into my arms which were wide open. they crept around his body and pulled him tight to me. i breathed in his scent which was to die for. damn this man is hot.
shit
i can't think that.
we pulled out from the hug and looked each other in the eyes. smiling like idiots. his smile was wider than the gap in between his teeth.
a.n. i'm sorry i has to 😂 i love you mattia
he pulled me up to meet all of his friends when i stopped dead in my tracks.

robert

a.n.
i know i told yall i was back on my shit.
well i am.
the reason i didn't post was because my mum took my phone because i refused to go school.
but now that i'm off because if the corona virus i have all the time in the world. kinda hehehe okay i hope you enjoyed x