Who we are/ date

Emily: hey my name is Emily I am 15 years old. I have blond/brown hair and dark blue eyes. I have a loving boyfriend but he's also strict sometimes. I don't like spankings writing lines and those things. I do love cuddling with him it's just the best thing ever. He's so understanding and I can talk to him about pretty much everything. I'm a pretty sweet girl, but you know haha sometimes I'm not in the mood and well I could end up on his lap then.

Brian: Brian he is 17 years old, he has light brown hair and hazel brown eyes. Oh and he is the one that spanks me and takes my phone and stuff. He is the sweetest and most caring boyfriend though, but he can be strict when he needs to.

We have been in a relationship for around 3/4 months now and we're already pretty close!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Just to let y'all know, Emily is without underlining or anything and Brian is with :)

This part is about a date together.

Emily's POV(point of view)
We were at a cute restaurant at the sea talking about how good the food was. Oh Brian I love this restaurant so much how did you find this? Well I have been here since I was little and I love it still! It's my favourite restaurant.

We went home after he paid the bill for us.

A few minutes later we sat in the car. Brian was riding and I was slowly getting annoyed because I wanted the music to be on.

"Briannn put the music on now! I want to listen to music". "Emily I am driving so I can choose if I want music or not" he says calmly.
"But Brian I want to listen to music now!" I said kinda annoyed.

"We aren't gonna put music on right now it's very busy on the road and I need to watch out. I don't want any accidents to happen alright".

"Ughhh okay, but why are you being so annoying! I just want music on that's literally all, it doesn't even need to be loud!"

"Emily?! It's for our own safety  okay now stop it."
"Okay, dickhead" I mumbled.
He ignored it.

10 min later

"We're almost home okay"

"yea cool, can I put music on now then"

"No it's still busy on the road"

"Urgh i freaking hate you!" I said.

"Emily don't talk to me like a 6 year old or your getting spanked like one."

What the fu*k did he just say??!

NAH AH it better not be like that.(I thought)
I kinda freaked out and didn't say anything the rest of the ride back home. It was a awkward and silent ride.

(I live with my dad and I've never known my mother sooo.. but look my dad has been busy since last year with a lot of work and so most of the time I'm alone at home & also i can pretty much do whatever I want. Today my dad would stay over at a friends house, so they could work longer.)

We drove in the garage around 8 o'clock and Brian earlier said he was gonna stay till 11pm.

I stepped of the car and I was confused and also a lil scared. We both went inside but I went straight upstairs to my room, not saying anything at all or making any eye contact with him.

Not even 10 minutes later I heard Brian, "Emily we need to talk, can you come over here? "
Oh god what is he going to do now I thought.
I walked downstairs, again! And saw him sitting on the couch.