Secret party

So it's the next so Saturday and my friend Alison said to me there was going to be a party at some friends house tonight from 8pm till around midnight. I was sooo excited but I was in trouble yesterday so I don't think I can go.

I called Alison and told her:" hey ali I don't know if I can come, cause last night my bf got mad at me and I don't think he let me go"

(Oh and she knows about that my boyfriend takes care of me and stuff but not to much)

Ali: why don't you sneak out? I mean it could work, like what if you say you're tired and go to bed around 8 we can still be at the party but then a little later?

Omg yess thanks ali you're so smartt! I guess that could work ya.

"Omggg lets's make a plan for tonight!" Ali said all excited.

We made a whole plan and around half 7 I went downstairs.
Hey babe Im really tired because of the homework I made, and I think I want to sleep already.

Oh honey you can go to sleep if you want.
I walked up to her and gave her a hug and good night kiss.

Okay I have been quiet for 30 minutes, I've got my backpack with the party clothes and more inside. I opened the window very slowly and successfully sneaked out!

Allison was waiting outside for me and got my backpack. We went to her house and changed. After that we went to the party.

It was AMAZING every one was singing and dancing together. I didn't drink tho but that's okay. We still had a amazing time!!
It shocked me when I saw that it was already 00:30 in the morning. I found Ali and we went back to my house again.

I opened my window as soft as I could and climbed in my room. Oh nooooo my backpack was about to fall of.
It landed hard on the flour and I heard someone getting closer to my room. Me trying to get in bed as fast as possible but then Brian opened my door.

Emily what are you doing at this time?! And why do you have fancy clothes on and is your window open?

"Cause....(omg what should I say) I was warm...and woke up and tried..... on new clothes?" I had no idea what else to say and just stood still staring at him

Uh hmm okey, Emily I go to sleep now were talking tomorrow about this.

———————————————-

Next morning Sunday

I woke up from Brian around 9:30am, and I wanted to sleep more, but I don't think it's smart so I decided to wake up slowly.

I think when it was 9:45am or something that Brian called me: Emilyyyyyy come down here and eat breakfast. Wow he didn't sound that angry at all. I ran out my room and tried to go downstairs as fast as possible that I almost slipped.

Hey hey Emily we don't run in the house! Slow down babe.
Oops...(that was the only thing I said)

Go eat your breakfast and after that go to the couch immediately okey?(I said stern)I'll wait there for you.

"Nodding my head yes." Ahhh Im pretty sure he found out from yesterday.

I was trying to eat my breakfast but I wasn't hungry at all.
After that I walked slowly to him with a annoying feeling in my stomach.

"Okay Emily I need to talk with you about what happened last night" I said to her while standing her between my legs in.

"Uh hum" I said.

And I want you to listen to me and don't say a word until I finish clear?!