Caught

It's 1 week later after he showed me the rules. Everything went well until yesterday(Saturday)

Friday night Brian slept with me and we cuddled and watched some movies. Around 10:45 pm he said. "Emily go make yourself ready for bed. "
"Okey Brian I will" I said.
I brushed my teeth, put on my pj and went to bed.

It was 11:05pm and i should be going tot sleep but I didn't want to! Duhh. It was weekend after all and all my friends would stay up till 1pm.
I just took my phone from the bedside drawer. Brian usually went to bed with me around 11:45pm so with my amazing math skills I calculated had 40 minutes to be on my phone. lmao.

Started texting some friends and scrolling through instagram for a while.

i almost let my phone fall when I heard steps coming up the stairs. I looked at the clock, 11:30pm. Why so early already, I thought.
Brian was coming and I tried to put by phone away as fast as I could and closed my eyes. (lets go fake sleeping skills)

Brian walked in and I had the idea as if he was staring at me for ages, as if I wasn't sleeping haha. I almost laughed but luckily didn't.
I fell asleep eventually and felt Brian laying next to me.

I went upstairs and Emily was already asleep. And I laid next down to her.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and looked on my phone as always. Just checking some social apps.

After that I went down stairs wanting to make breakfast.
Started to look on my phone for some recipes and got a message from a friend. I read it and answered it, then I saw a a deleted messages from Emily.
Oh and I could see it was deleted AT 11:28pm! Wow she's smart haha. Hmm that girl is in some trouble.

I walked upstairs again and turned on the lights in the room to wake her up.

It was about 9am in the morning and I woke up from the bright light. Brian had put on the lights in the room to wake me up. "Briannn!!!stop I want to sleepppp go away" I whined.
"Emily i want you to wake up and watch the attitude"

(Sheezz he's pissed today) "Ugh I don't fucking care just go downstairs!" I said while rolling back on my belly..(smart choice),I heard footsteps in my room but didn't really care until SMACK. I felt a sharp pain in my bottom. "Owwee! stop it you jerk!!" I yelled at him.

"SMACK, Emily don't talk to me SMACK like that SMACK okay?!"

Me almost tearing up.."oww stop it I'm sorry okayyy?!"

"If I ask you SMACK to wake up you do it.
"I'll come, Im sorry"
He gave me a hug and said, " its okay baby just come downstairs quick."

He made me pancakes with raspberries and strawberries. I ate it and it was soo damn good! Never knew he could cook like this haha.

I went back upstairs to go on my phone but I couldn't find my phone there so decided to yell, "Briannnnn have you seen my phone?!

"Emily don't yell at me just come downstairs and talk to me normally am I clear?"

how the heck is he supposed to hear me from upstairs then urgh, I thought but I just said, "yess, coming"
I was at the top of the stairs rn.

"So I have your phone Emily, "but WHY" she said and ran down the stairs to me and trying to get her phone out of my hand. First warning!
Emily get off! Your not getting it back today"