Chapter 6

T/W: None

Words: 1591

"Blue!" Jinnie squealed, when asked about which doughnut he wanted to eat.

"So the blue galaxy goes to Jinnie!" Jimin flew the sweet like an airplane towards the Little, earning a cute giggle from him, "Every one else can now take whatever they want."

Jungkook quickly dug in, finding the one with the most frosting. Others smiled at his cute behavior, shaking their heads.

"Kook hyung, I wan' cake!" The Little sweetly said, munching on his treat.

"A big slice of cak-" Jungkook stopped in his action, lifting the slice in air, "J-jinnie, what did you call me?"

Others froze in their positions, realizing how the Little had addressed their maknae.

"H-hyung?" Jinnie whispered, lips turned down in a frown.

Jungkook's eyes softened, his mouth slowly forming a smile. He kneeled in front of him, lifting his hand to clean away the cream from the corners of Jinnie's lips.

"Call me hyung again and you'll get two slices," he grinned, looking at Jinnie with so much gratefulness.

The Little grinned too, hands reaching out to cup Jungkook's face.

"Hyung! Give Jinnie cake!" 

Jungkook's cheeks hurt from smiling, but he was too happy. He was Jinnie's hyung, he had a sweet maknae to look after, his joy cannot be contained.

"As much as I like how well you two are going along, Jinnie won't be having two slices," Yoongi said strictly, though Taehyung could spot tears in his eyes.

"Appa!" the Little whined, pouting hard. Yoongi took a deep breath, gathering will power to resist the pout his baby currently had.

"Nope. Kids don't get two slices," he gently said, cutting his baby a generous slice.

"Yes, that's why I get to have two and you don't," Jimin winked at the Little, teasing him.

"No faiw! Jinnie wants two, too!" he huffed, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks.

"Jinnie wants four?" Hobi asked, wanting to tease his baby.

"No!! Jinnie wants two, TOO," he laid emphasis on the last word, frowning at how slow his Dada was.

"Jinnie, you want two two slices, which means you want four," Taehyung asked, a little hesitant but enjoying the bickering.

"NOOOOO! Jinnie too wants two slices!" he said. Why can't his elders understand?!

"Jinnie, I could have given you two slices but now you want two two? Bad," Yoongi scolded, though he was trying very hard not to laugh.

"NOOO!" The Little whined, now pouting sadly. Jimin cooed at the baby, feeling bad for the cutie.

"Sorry baby, we were just playing. You can have one and a half slice, okay?"