Introduction: Strange Places...Crying Faces

May 12, 1235 A.D

Harlington Manor...That name sends shivers down people's spines. I've heard about the rumors of this place from the townsmen, yet I ventured there to see if the rumors were in fact true. The mansion needed a caretaker since the last person vanished, well isn't that eerie? However I needed to get there fast before nightfall, although it was still spring I felt a dark yet terrible aura here. Finally I was able to reach this place quickly, geez this place hasn't had good care taking in years I said to myself. Oh pardon me, I forgot to introduce myself...My name is Xavier Mason, pleasure to me you.

As I was about to knock on the door it opened by itself...as if someone was waiting for me. "keep it together, Xavier!" I said to myself...although I have to admit I was terrified. As I entered the home it was dark I couldn't see anything, yet I felt as if someone was watching me this whole time...well many eyes that is.

"So, is this the person were looking for?" the first ghost said

"He sure is, and he's right on time!" another ghost rolled his eyes softly.

"He maybe on time, but that doesn't mean he's ready..." the female ghost looked confused

"I hope he's ready for the job, he has to help us from the binds of the demon's magic!" The ghost besides her look serious.

"We'll see if he has what it takes, I'll make sure he'll pass like a solider!" The last ghost shook his head softly.

"I know he wasn't the person you were hoping for, however in our situation right now...beggars cant be choosy...Come we must introduce ourselves." However why do I think that will be a bad idea.

As I turned my back I saw five ghost come to quickly, panicked I tripped over a rug

. . . .