Chilling

"Bae" says Steph as he gets out the shower with just a towel covering his manhood.

"Yea" says Y/N while laying in bed watching TV

"What you want tonight for dinner" Y/N ask

"You" he replies

As he steps closer your heart begins to beat so fast and your pussy starts throbbing, he comes up to you and grabs your neck and passionately kisses your lips

Y/N POV

He shoves his tongue down my throat as I grasp for air; he proceeded to lick my lips and neck and then let go of his towel and show is 8 inch, LightSkin thick dick!! I sneak a peak while he takes off my Boyfriend T-shirt and licks my nipples! He starts licking and kissing down the center of me, until he reaches my center. He then Sticks his tongue close to my Clit and then puts to fingers in and reaches my clit. This goes on for five minutes it seems and then he spits on my face after I cum and tells me to please him.

He then cums in my mouth, and gets in bed beside me. I thought we were done but 3 minutes later I feel something start to tease my vagina, I look back to see Steph putting his dick in me, he thrust so good and once we both cum, he takes his hand and slaps my ass!!

Stephen then lays down all sweaty and I can't resist but to grab his dick with my right hand and run his abs and chest with my left hand.

Stephs POV

Y/N has gotta have the best looking pussy in Cali, I gotta taste it again. But first I gotta turn her on, so i kiss her rough just how she likes, and then begin to take off my towel to remind her what this dick can do. She moans once she sees my dick and then I can help but to want to eat the pussy. As I go down, I lick and kiss her breast and stomach, once I arrive to her center, I lick it and stick my tongue in as far as it can go. Then I stick 2 fingers in her tight pussy to remind her who's boss. Then once she cums a little, I make her suck my dick.

Once she gets it in her mouth after teasing me, I put my leg on the bed and my abs become harder than ever and she begins to rub my head and abs to turn me on even more. As she puts it all on in her mouth I begin to moan every 3 seconds as I lose control of my neck and it falls back in pleasure. She then puts my balls in with my dick and moves her tongue around so well. I then cum and need to take a break.

Around 3 minutes later I decide I wanna feel her tight pussy, so I begin to stick it in and I only let for about 5 minutes because Y/N is just that good sex wise.