Girls like Beyoncé

Jay was laying comfortably in his bed , his hand in his pants with one leg kicked out just like he always did when his wife wasn't there to take up all the space or sleep directly under him . She didn't know it but he had to stay half awake the whole night to make sure he didn't turn over and crush her or if she was on top of him not to move too suddenly and knock her off , and of course he had to make sure she didn't make a south .

Sometimes she'd cry in her sleep or she'd cry when she thought he was sleep and he'd just look at her trying to muffle the sound the best way she could before he pulled her into him and let her finish in his arms until she went back to sleep . Either way sleeping with her was a full time job and her being away was bittersweet . He could sleep well but he still was worried about things like -

Jay heard his phone buzzing by his ear but it was on the last ring by the time he was actually coherent enough to hear it correctly . If it was an emergency emergency they'd call back he thought as he turned over . Sure enough his phone was vibrating his whole pillow as the screen lit up illuminating the whole room .

"Yeah ?" He said in a sleepy voice not even checking the caller ID .

"Jay " He heard through speaker , the sound of his wife crying instantly making him sit .

"Bey ?! What's wrong ? Where are you ?" Jay asked frantically

"Bey ?! What's wrong ? Where are you ?" Jay asked frantically . She was supposed to be at the hotel with Kelly but he didn't hear her either so he automatically assumed the worst .

When he heard the phone ruffle and voice hey distant he realized she had literally put the phone down to check he location. Wait , was she drunk .

"Bey I need you to grab the phone " Jay said loud enough so that she'd be able to hear him through the speaker .

Bey tripped over her feet trying to get back to her phone her heavy body collapsing on Kelly's . "Girl What the fuck ?" Kelly mumbled as she woke up glaring at her .

Bey just gave her the same look before putting the phone to her ear as she sat cross legged in the bed . "I was trying to see the name of the hotel but the signs to far " Bey explained as she rubbed her hand Down her face . Her head was banging right now and she didn't even know why but she did know that she was naked as the day as she was born and that in between her legs felt sore in between her legs .

She'd been in Vegas for three days so she knew she hadn't had sex with Jay and even though his phone sex skills were superb he wasn't good enough to actually do some damage . She was still throbbing and sensitive to the touch so she was being extra cautious not to sit down all the way .

"So you're at the hotel " Jay said sighing in relief .

Bey nodded her head yes as if he could see her before Kelly tapped her thigh and made a talking motion .

"Yeah im at the hotel " Bey confirmed before giving Kelly a thumbs up .