Swept

"That's enough I'm already burned " Jay complained as his girlfriend sprayed him down with another layer of liquid sunscreen , the mist fusing with beads of his sweat before dripping down his back

"That's enough I'm already burned " Jay complained as his girlfriend sprayed him down with another layer of liquid sunscreen , the mist fusing with beads of his sweat before dripping down his back .

Bey paused to look at him and see if he was serious before putting the cap on and sitting back down on her towel in silence .

"I was just trying to help " she finally said when he turned his back to her in a petty manner . "Don't come crying to me when you get all blistered up . You turn into the biggest baby when you get sunburned-"

"Because you have me out here in the sun all day while you try to get my color " he mumbled .

"I didn't ask you though , you don't have to come out here with me I just wanted some company " she said hating How serious he sounded when he said it .

This was the third time since they got up this morning that she's done something wrong either currently or something that he didn't like then and was just now bringing up like now with the tanning thing .

She should've asked but he's never made a big deal out of before and he knew this was what she looked forward to every time they vacationed in a sunny spot . Sometimes she honestly did forget he was already black as hell and all she'd do was darken a bit before going right back to her God given shade .

No more tanning she figured as she tried to think of things they could do together that both of them liked

No more tanning she figured as she tried to think of things they could do together that both of them liked .

When Jay didn't hear Anything from her he turned around and put his hand in her lap .

"I'm where I want to be Bey , I just don't need you acting like my moms when I already have one " he said as he swatted a bug away from her and wiped some sunscreen cream off his nose that she applied .

She also packed his lunch , two bottles of water because apparently he didn't drink enough , Fed him breakfast , picked out his swim shorts , and brushed his hair for him like he was a kid .

"Fine, but you're going to miss me when I'm gone " Bey said as she stood up and wrapped her towel around her waist .

"Gone?" Jay inquired

"Gone?" Jay inquired . His mom literally used to say the same thing whenever he got on her nerves , like she was about to die or something .

"Yeah , I Told last night when we were in the shower that I have press and rehearsal for DreamGirls to get out of the way " she said as she grabbed her phone and sunglasses .

"You're leaving in the morning ?" Jay asked as he sat up .

"Tonight "Bey said as she slowed down so he could catch up . "I just have to pack which I should be doing right about now " She said as she turned and started walking towards their vacation house with him in tow asking a million questions, the same questions she covered last night .

Jay followed her all the up to their room to see that she had already cleared most of it out . She must've started packing when he went to the beach this morning .

Not seeing her clothes scattered everything , her ridiculously high heels he made fun of , her hair products that he complained about crowding over onto his side of the sink , or any trace of her at all was hitting him harder than he thought .

"You can't stay another night ?" He Asked when he saw her folding her clothes before shoving the rest in her suitcase .

"I wish I could " Bey sighed . "Hey, but at least I won't be hogging the covers , taking too long to get ready , or keeping you up all night with my random stories " Bey laughed not knowing that she was listing all his favorite things .

Anyone that's heard her speak would kill to be in his position , with laid out on his chest while she spoke for hours about any and everything until her voice got hoarse from overusing the muscles .

"I like that stuff " Jay said surprising her .

"You don't have to be nice because I'm leaving , I'll be back in a few months "She shrugged

"You don't have to be nice because I'm leaving , I'll be back in a few months "She shrugged . "Come on you literally complain all the time about me being to overbearing and clingy , a little break won't hurt anything . It's not like I'm going to stop loving you "Bey said as she reached for the T-shirt she had on of his last night .

"I didn't mean it like that " Jay countered before taking one of her bags and dumping it while she wasn't looking before grabbing another .

"Can you stop that ?" Bey Asked when she turned around and saw that everytime she put something in the bag he took it out .

"Sorry" he said as he put her shirt back before sitting on the bed and pulling her into his lap .

"Jay I have to finish packing " Bey said seriously as she leaned over and grabbed what she could .

"Don't go " Jay said , the tone on his voice halting her movements.

( A/N : this is loosely based on a real interview Jay did 😭😍 Bey left for vacation and he realized he really was going to miss her . He let her leave but he did say "don't go " because he was hurt she had to go . A player had never been swept , but he was ready to jump the broom over Bey