The "Moment"

I wanted to break the awkwardness, and I didn't know what I was doing so I kissed Danny. His eyes flew wide open, he then kissed back but then we ended the kiss quickly. "W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Danny said, his face pure red and he was scared and confused at the same time. "I- I DON'T KNOW!- I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA KISS ME SO I KISSED YOU FIRST!!- I I'M SORRY!" Then we hear the door handle starting shaking and then-

"Danny!- I'm home, son!"  Danny's father said, as he opened the door. Danny's father paused as he analyzed the scene. "Hmm-" "What's going on here?- who's winning?" Danny's dad smiled and sat down on the couch, where me and Danny were *playing* video-games. "W-well of course, Danny's winning, I've never played before- so" I said, nervously. "Y-ya, Y'N isn't really good at this game, heh" Danny said, with a nervous-tone. He cleared his throat again. "So, dad, uh Y'N cooked food if you aren't full." "Full?!- hah! Your old man is never full for good food." Danny's father said, as he patted his stomach twice. "Hehe- right" I smiled and continued playing the racing-cart game. The doorbell rang. "Danny, who's that?"Danny's father said, confused. "O-Oh it's just Sam and Tucker, we got a project to finish." Danny stood up and opened the door. "Hey!- Danny's old-man." Tucker smiled, as he walked in. "Hey Tucker.." "Dan!-  it's been so long! gosh." Sam said, as she gave Danny this big bear hug. "Heyy- Sam.." Danny said. Sam froze at the sight of me. "Dan- who's that?" Sam asked,confused."Sam- girl, chill. It's probably's Danny's [Girlfriend/Boyfriend]." Tucker said, elbowing Danny on the shoulder, slightly. Sam gave Tucker a stink eye. "Woah- tiger, I said probably!- jeez.."Tucker responded back. Danny huffed. "Guys! Y'N isn't my [Girlfriend/Boyfriend]! Y'n is my friend, we just had dinner together, that's all." Danny scratched the back of his head. Sam looked at Danny then back at me. "D-Dinner?" she laughed nervously. "Hah- good one, Dan." Sam patted Danny's shoulder. "Sam- I- I'm serious" Sam froze. "Ok- fine. How was your DATE?" Sam asked, looking at me and Danny. Back and forth. "It was actually- Nice." you said, finally breaking the awkwardness. Sam huffed and glared at you "Ya, ya. NICE" "Sam- don't do this. It was just a friends hanging out, like we do." Danny said, trying to calm Sam down. "Ya, sure. You don't take me to a fancy restaurant. or anything NICE. We sit on your roof and eat pizza. but for a friend who you known for like a week of school or so, they get a whole buffay. I mean look at [her/him], they can't even dress up correctly-" "Sam- Enough." Danny said, he looked angry. Sam looked back at Danny and nodded disapointed-ly. "Shame on you Fenton." Sam then grabbed Tucker's arm and they left, shutting the door behind them. leaving a big SLAM.
Danny then pinched his nose, clearing his eyes. "I- ugh, you should go too, Y'N" Danny said, sighing. "R-right.. Cya on monday?" You gave Danny a cute smile. "O-Of course.." he smiled back.  as you were about to leave, you hugged Danny. "I promise, Sam will forgive you- she's your best-friend." you said, whispering in Danny's ear, sending him tingles but a warm smile. You then grabbed your phone and left. Danny stared at the door and blushed slightly. he then heard a knock on the door again, he opened it with a smile and said "Y'N?" he froze at the sight of seeing Sam. Sam nodded disapointed-ly again. "I can't believe you.. Y'N just left.. and you can't stop thinking about them, for one minute." Sam said, holding back tears, she sprinted away. Leaving Danny alone. "Ugh- Danny, control yourself!!- Y'N probably doesn't even like you back.. and you CERTAINLY don't like them back either. Cmon- Cmon, lets be real. There wasn't even a moment.-" Danny said, mumbling in his own thoughts. "W-was there?" he blushed at remembering your cute smile and groaned. He smiled again and closed the door.

[Hey guys, sorry this was so short- again I'm busy on saturday but since you guys got me a high rank, I decided to do this for you guys, love you guys! cya~ <3]

-Scarlette <3