Eleven.

* Jadens POV *
I see Carmen and Payton come downstairs. He is holding her and she looks like she is still tired. If it was anyone else ( other than Christopher) carrying her they would be knocked out on the floor right now. I hate myself for causing her to faint. She looks up and meets my gaze and I feel like crying. This beautiful person is in love with me, what did I do to deserve her? Payton sets her down gently and she looks like she is going to fall over but she walks over to me anyway. She stops just before she gets to me and pouts slightly. I reach over quickly and grip the back of her thighs and pull her on to my lap and bury my face in the crook of her neck and sob quietly. I can't believe she almost died because I pressured her to much. She laces her fingers in my hair at the nape of my neck. I pull away slightly so I can look at her.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby. This was my fault... I'm so sorr-" I ramble, Carmen cuts me off by connecting her lips with mine

I immediately kiss back and grip her hips, once she pull away she rests her forehead on mine. She pecks my lips once more and smiles at me cheekily.

" don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. I'm just to stressed nowadays. I don't know why I'm so stressed, but I will be okay. I promise. Everything will be fine. Okay?" She says causing me to rest my head on her shoulder and kiss her collarbone gently, she laughs her sweet laugh warming up my heart.
" y'all make me feel so lonely." Christopher says behind Carmen causing her to turn her head around and look at him.

I gently place her off my lap causing her to run over to Christopher and leap into his arms. Her legs are wrapped around his waist and his arms are around her torso. I can hear them whispering but I have no idea what they are saying. All of a sudden Carmen unwraps her legs from his waist and kisses his cheek and skips over to me happily and sits in my lap.

" So Payton mentioned something about food.. I'm hungry." Carmen says causing everyone to laugh
" here baby" I say sliding her a plate with a ham and cheese sandwich with BBQ chips. Her mouth falls open
" Yes! Yes! I love you! Oh my god!" She squeals  kissing me quickly before taking a bite of her sandwich and smiling happily and cuddling into my side.
" You are adorable" I say as I steal a chip causing her to stick her tongue out at me

She happily eats her sandwich as I get a notification on my phone. What could it be? Avani..? What is this. Fuck me. Carmen. She can belly dance? I can't take my eyes off the screen. I know I'm hard but I don't really care. My mouth falls open and Avani and Payton laugh. My grip on her waist tightens as my member throbs from anticipation waiting to be inside her. Avani takes Luna and they all leave the room. Carmen tried to get up but I jerk her back on my lap letting out a breath as she lands directly on my bulge. I kiss her shoulder gently Payton comes in and makes Luna a bottle as I move the waistband of her incredibly to short of shorts so I'm gripping her bare hip. Payton comes over to us and smirks.

" we are watching a movie, Christopher offered to watch Luna for y'all so you could watch the movie. Hurry up there" he says smirking and walking away.

Carmen gets off my lap gently and grabs my hand and leads me upstairs towards the game room. My thoughts are so dirty at the moment.

The way her hips move when she walks, the way her long brown hair falls perfectly right above her ass, makes me want to fuck her brains out. My hand around her throat as she holds back moans as I pound into her. My hand fisted into her hair as I reach my high peak. Damn.

My thoughts are interrupted as she turns around and makes eye contact with me. Her mouth falls open slightly at the eye contact. I can't take it. I slam her against the wall outside the door gripping her hips tightly and connect my lips with hers. We start making out immediately, my tongue fights with hers. I press myself against her body and hear her involuntarily moan in my mouth turning me on more. We hear a yell on the other side of the door telling us to hurry up. Once we pull away she heads towards the door and I slap her ass hard, not as hard as I can, but hard. She jumps and yells as she turns around and looks at me. I bite my lip and look down at the red hand print forming.