Pain Masked As Love

Please read A/N at the end 🖤

I yawned. "You need sleep." I heard the smooth but stern voice say. I glared at Dabi. (Smoother then a fresh jar of Skippy!)

((someone kill me pls))

"Ya' think!" I hissed.

"What's keeping you up?" He asked, pretending to care. His pouty lip, steep eyebrows, and scrunched nose where basically oozing with sarcasm.

"Nothing." I grumbled. "Aww c'mon boss! You can tell me." He said winking at me.

"Fuck off." I was to tired for his shit. "Ah-" He said leaning back, "would you like me to moan your name as I do so?"

My face went red. "You- bitch!" I spat. Dabi laughed a great laugh. He really tickles himself sometimes.

I however did not find this very funny. I was to tired and felt like I was going to pass out at any moment. "Heh heh heh haaaaa. No but seriously man, get some sleep." He giggled some more.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I'll keep that in mind."

Time skip•••

Run. Run. RUN!

That what I did. I ran. My legs pumped and I dodged boulders, trees, and bushes. I was running through the woods. My breathing was heavy and my arms where sore, as were my legs.

Go. Go. GO!

I wanted to stop. I wanted to quit and lay on the floor. Nothing was behind me. Nothing was fallowing me. So why was I running? Why was I moving like sonic or Iida through this woodland area?

Stop. Stop. STOP!

I halted to a stop. In front of me was a large building. It didn't match its surroundings, making it stick out like a sore thumb.

The woods we where in was sloppy and rough. The trees looked like damned souls burning in hell, crying out to God to forgive their sins. The ground is never truly clean- but this was just disgusting. Clumps Of dirt and wet leaves littered the ground, animal carcasses were scattered all over the forest, and giant mushrooms that smelled like a shit a middle aged  OBC man would take after a visit through a Taco-Bell drive through.

But the house, it looked like it belonged in a pretty subdivision. It was made of marble and had large white pillars that held up the first floor. On the porch was a cat, sleeping soundly and not having a care in the world.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the large oak door. The cat awoke and started to meow and hiss. It spit and it's hair stood up on its neck. The cat jumped at me and before it could attack it dissolved into thin air. "What the fuck?"

The door opened and I saw the inside.
There was nothing In There. It was completely empty. This was weird.

I stepped in and as soon as I did a large beast ran into the room I was in. It looked at me with an evil glare in its eye. The brain of this creature was visible and it was poking out of the head of the ripped bird-man.

The thing lunged at me and held me down, putting a blade to my throat. I screamed out in pain and fear as the blade cut deep into my skin.

Fear. Fear. FEAR!

A sudden wave of anxiety, paranoia, and just plain ol' fear hit me. I started to shake and tremble under the weight of the monster on top of me. "Get off!" I shrieked. I wiggled and fought for control but the monster had me pinned. "PLEASE!" I screamed as the monster began to cut into my stomach.