Motorbike

Tomura sped down interstate 47. The wind curled around the figure on the black motorcycle. The rain pelted heavily on the pavement bellow.

In the distance she heard sirens. Accident. People don't know how to drive in the rain, that's pathetic. These thoughts race in her mind as she gripped the handle bars tighter.

Most people wouldn't ride a motorbike in the rain, especially at night, but not Shigaraki. She loved the cold air that would whip her hair into knots. The rain that would make her leather jacket and pants really shine and glow in the moonlight.

The rain used to beat on her helmet and make her feel dizzy. She found a solution to this problem though. She had taken a squishy, black, rubber mat and put it in the top of on of her many helmets. This stifled the slaps of the rain. Even with all of these tweaks, tonight she needed to pull over and wait out the rain.

So she pulled off the one way highway, to a simple road that lead her through to a small town.

It looked straight out of a Hallmark movie: Fairy lights wrapped around light posts, Park benches with flowers arranged perfectly at the bottom, and even a pumpkin patch with a John Deer tractor parked in a corn field. The whole sight was... disgusting.

She scoffed and drove slowly down the road. A few cars passed her here and there, but for the most part, she was alone. Then L.O.V came into sight.

L.O.V was a small wooden cabin that seemed to be made of Lincoln Logs. There was a neon sign above the glass door with the odd name on it. Shigaraki pulled into the bar. Yeah she was alone, but she had seen an inn right down the road so if she got to tipsy she'd stay there.

She parked under a small tree outside and put her kick stand down. Her army boots slapped against the wet pavement with a clap sound. She kept her helmet on however, she didn't want her hair to get all wet.

Shigaraki finally got to the door and pushed it open. The first thing she saw were lots of drunk, punk looking, biker/redneck men and women. Oh for Pete's sake.

She almost had to stifle a laugh. Everyone in this bar almost looked the same. All of the women had either blonde hair with a neon streak, or red hair that looked like it'd been cut with a pocket knife. They also had huge tits. Like Godzilla big. And fat asses too.

The men where all bulky. They all had tattoos and greasy hair. Also facial hair. Lots of facial hair. And they either wore plaid or leather with ripped baggy jeans and work boots.

She must have looked so weird to them.  She had baby blue hair, red eye contacts in, tinny arms and legs, and was s few cup sizes away from flat.

She took of the helmet and let her hair fly. It feel a little below her shoulders and curled naturally at the end. She put the helmet under her arm and walked to the bar. She got a few glances and even a flirtatious whistle or two but nothing more then that.

She sighed and sat down at the bar. A woman who had her back to Shigaraki asked, "What can I gettcha Cupcake?" "Whiskey on the rocks please." She said to the bartender. The woman had her back to Shigaraki but gave a small "coming right up!" The woman grabbed the alcohol and poured it into a glass then turned and slid it to Shigaraki.

"Whoa..." She said. Shiga cocked an eyebrow, "What?" "Nothing. It's just that you look a little different." She said, looking Shia up and down. "Ha! Your one to talk." She had a point. The bartender was a strange sight.

She had short raven hair that was cut into a faux hawk. Extremely blue eyes, and long lashes to compliment them. Her one nostril had been pierced three times, and she had size 18 gauges. The woman was wearing a ripped band t-shirt with no sleeves and black jeans. She also had like 50 studded bracelets on her wrists. But the most odd thing about her, were the purple scars on her body.

"I meant I've never seen you before." The woman said with an annoyed voice. "Oh- well you have now." The lady rolled her eyes. "Wow. Your a rude little shit aren'tcha?" She was chewing gum. "Sometimes." Shigaraki admitted.

The lady rolled her eyes, "Well anyways, I'm Dabi. I run this place with my dads friend." She stuck her hand out. Shigaraki reaches out to shake her hand. "Shigaraki Tomura." The lady smiled "nice to meet you, Shigaraki." "Likewise." She replied, taking a swig if her drink.

"So, what are you doing out here?" Dabi asked. "I needed to take a pit stop. The rain was too hard for my bike." "Ah." Dabi sighed.

"You ride?" Shigaraki asked. Dabi shook her head, "no, no, no I don't. But most of the people here do." Shigaraki scoffed. "That's no surprise.

Dabi chuckled a bit. "Yeah." They kind of just stood/sat their in silence for a bit. "So," Tomura cleared her throat, "where can an out of town drunk stay for a night?" Dabi laughed. "Welp- there's the inn two blocks down," Shigaraki nodded, "buuuuut... if you want I can lend out my guest room to you." Shigaraki raised an eyebrow, "ooooh?" Dabi smirked "Yeah."

Shigaraki traces the rim of her glas with her finger. "That might not be such a bad thing." She answered in a flirtatious tone. Dabi winked at her, "No one ever said it was." Shiga grinned.

Suddenly a drank man slammed the bottom of his beer bottle down on the counter next to Shiga, making her jump a bit. "Hey there cupcake." The man's words where slurred.

Shigaraki faced forward, is ignoring the man. "hEy!" She continued to ignore him.

"Cupcake!"

"..."

"Princess!"

"..."

"Sweet Cheeks~!"

Dabi's head snapped towards the man. "Get the fuck out of my bar, Mineta!" Mineta rolled his eyes and hopped off the stool. He walked out of the bar but not before yelling "CALL ME!" to a bunch of girls.

Shigaraki rolled her eyes, "thanks.." Dabi nodded. A dark look was painted on her face. "He's an ass. It amazes me he hasn't been charged with any sexual assault charges yet." Shigaraki grinned.

"Why didn't you say anything to him?" Shigaraki shrugged. "Cupcakes not my name, I don't answer by it." Dabi grinned, "you answered when I called you Cupcake." Shiggy gave a small smile. She looked up at Dabi innocently, "yeah well, I can bend my own rules for some people."

Dabi's grin widened. "Ya don't say?" Shigaraki nodded. "Some people just catch my eye. I don't mind letting loose for them."

"Was I one of those people?"

"Mmmmhm, you were." Dabi looked into Shigaraki's eyes and but her bottom lip. She rested her forearms on the bar and leaned in to Shigaraki. "Well, lucky me."

Shiga leaned a bit closer to. They where now about 6 inches a part. Dabi's gaze fell from Shigaraki's eyes, to her lips. She leaned in a little bit more and the twos lips connected.

Shigaraki kissed back and she could taste the booze on Dabi's lips. She moaned a bit, deepening the kiss. Dabi but her bottom lip and Shiggy let her in.

Dabi ran her fingers through Shigaraki's hair. She ran them back down to her jawline so she could hold Shigaraki's face.

They broke the kiss and fought their breath. "So, when do you have to close up?" Shigaraki asked. Dabi grinned devilishly at her.

"Whenever I want to baby~"

A/N: sorry for all the spelling mistakes. I wrote this in the car and on a 2hr trip and I was tired.

No I'm not gonna fix it :p