Author-San's Note

Previously On: } The Perfect Assassin{-

Hold up hold up hold up.....HOLD UP! So.......Author-San was a little something to tell you y'all "Really? What is it Author-San?!" An excited kayano and nagisa quickly bounced up and down in front of an flustered author, karma causally stood by an emotionless Alexander, quietly chuckling at the scene that as currently unfolding "so what is it that you want to say Author-San? It better be something about a update or else.....things won't end well for you" karma smiled sadisticly while mysteriously pulling out a knife from behind and twirling it between his fingers.

"Uh....well....you see..." bucketfuls of sweat trickled down Author-san's face as an knife wielding karma started walking towards, a nonchalant Alexander stepped in between the two, stopping the violence thirsty psycho from getting any closer "hmmmm.....what Author-San is trying to say is that they sorry never not updating in like forever! And also sorry for not keeping you guys posted on everything they've been doing for upcoming stories" Alexander sighed mid-sentenced, just disappointed in how some people act today "anyway, another should be coming in the next week or so, since someone was an idiot and for to rewatch assassination classroom"

"But that's enough of bashing Author-San, who's a lazy fuck that won't get they're shit together anyway, while Author-San is busy writing the next chapter you can check out the new one-shots book entitled..... 

"Anime Characters X Readers" So head on over and check on that book, And if Author-San isn't to lazy they'll even do a request or two for you, but that's not all, also check out my other just published story

"Clover High [Black Clover AU], it's a tale of how teenager's new high school never leaves him with a moment lack of excitement, it's a really good story so I recommend you all check it out, finally last but not least

"Clover High [Black Clover AU], it's a tale of how teenager's new high school never leaves him with a moment lack of excitement, it's a really good story so I recommend you all check it out, finally last but not least.........drum roll please!" Kayano, karma, nagisa and Author-San all started banging imaginary drums with imaginary drumsticks yet somehow they were making sound.

"You can 📲 follow Author-San on instgram at: Anime_Writer_8419 } The link is in they're bio { to learn more about them and be up to date with all of they're upcoming stories!"📚

Also Remember to:

Vote! 🌟

Add to library! 📚

Comment! 💬

And Follow! 📲

Until next time young assassins 🐱‍👤

Author-San out!

} Word Count: 413 {